Chapter 3

" Cher, wake up girl." A voice said and I groaned and brought the covers over my head.

" Go away." I mumbled and relaxed again and I heard them chuckle.

" I drove 4 hours for this." They said and I flipped my eyes open and threw my covers off my head and looked over at him with a big smile in my face.

" Jake?!" I said excited like a kid on Christmas and he chuckled again.

" The one and only." He said standing up and holding his arms open for a hug. I then got up and gave him a hug and he hugged me back and kissed my forehead quick. " I missed ya, Cher." He whispered and I kept smiling.

" Is Daisy here?" I asked letting go of him and he shook his head and I frowned a little.

" She was over a friend's house when I left around 6 this morning." He said and I nodded my head understanding. He grown the last time I saw him. He's hair is still black and short and he has dark brown eyes, he was wearing a black zip-up hoodie, a green t-shirt and jeans. He was now six or seven inches taller then me and he gain a little weight. " Now what's this about you being with Colton Mountains?" He then said crossing his arms and I groaned. " Well?"

" How did you find out?" I asked going over to my dresser and grabbing black sweatpants and a blue and black striped t-shirt.

" It's all over the news and everything." He answered sitting down on my bed. " I want to hear everything." He added before I went into my bathroom and changed and brushed my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and went to the door and unlocked it.

" How did you get in my room?" I asked turning to him and he smirked and pointed to the open window and I glared at him for a second and turned back opening the door and heading down stairs.

" So you going to tell me?" He asked catching up to me and I sighed.

" Can I eat something first?" I asked him and he grinned. I went over to the kitchen and opened the cabinet and took out a box of cereal, two bowls and spoons. The placed them on the counter and went over to the fridge and grabbed the milk and went back to the counter and sat down in one of the stools. Jake then took a bowl and made himself cereal and so did I and we started eating.

" So now will you tell me?" He asked and I swallowed an mouth full of cereal and nodded my head.

" Colton just started his first day of school yesterday and I bumped into him while getting away from Peaches and her crowd. I didn't know who he was at first and thought he was a normal kid and I knew Peaches would get him." I started and he nodded his head eating another bite. " Later at lunch he sat next to me for a few minutes in till Peaches came over and took him back to her table."

" Did he find out Peaches was your twin?" He asked looking at me and I nodded my head.

" Yup, and next at study hall, he happen to have the same class as me and Peaches and she kissed him on the cheek and I started crying, because she was stealing my first new friend in two years." I said getting mad at Peaches again. He looked at me and smirked.

" So I'm still your second best friend." He said and I glared at him for a sec.

" Anyways, I ran out of the classroom and he followed me and I told him to leave me alone and he wouldn't and came closer to me and asked if I liked him and before I could answer he kissed my cheek." I finished and he seemed a little surprised at everything I said.

" That explains that picture, now came you explain this." He then took a magazine from his hoodie and threw it down on the counter. I took it and looked at it shocked, well more then shocked I was.....well I couldn't put it in words. It was a picture of Peaches and Colton and it was outside of the house by Colton's limo and they were kissing each other on the lips and then there was the picture of me and Colton and across the top it said now in pink letters " Love Affair: Colton Mountains with two girls" and there was little hearts all around letters. I felt my eyes water and Jake quickly took the magazine away and looked at me worried. "Cher, are you ok?" And I shook my head.