Part 2: Chapter 5

This is kinda shorter then the last one and not as interesting but I had to get this done so I could write up the next chapter which is going to be interesting.

Enjoy, :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey darling is my hair ok?" Rider came walking into the room playing with his hair a bit and I rolled my eyes and Colton chuckled a bit.

"Rider it's good just like it usually is." I told him and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised and finally stopped messing with his hair. He then crossed his arms looking down at me and Colton.

"So what are you guys doing tonight?" He asked and Colton pointed to the TV,

"Watching my cartoons." Colton answered and I smiled a bit. Rider just shook his head and mumbled something before walking out of the room. Colton then turned to me and smiled, "Rider hates the cartoons I watch."

"Why because they're extremely cheesy?" I asked with a grin and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Heck if I know because one day I was watching TV and he can in sat down looked at the TV and then got up and left saying, 'That cartoon are retarded.'" Colton stated and I nodded my head.

"No I didn't I left because you kept laughing every time someone got hit in the face with a shovel and it was stupid." Rider said walking back into the living room glancing at us.

"And how old were you guys when this happen?" I asked.

"Last week." Rider mumbled plainly and I turned to Colton with an eyebrow raised. He was laughing.

"What, I laugh at stupid things." Colton said still chuckling and I shook my head grinning.

"So if Rider to were get hit by a shovel-" Colton then interrupted me

"By a rooster, I would die from laughter." He finished and Rider rolled his eyes.

"Darling, Colton can be weird." Rider said leaving the room and I glanced at Colton who had his eyes glued to the TV.

"Like I haven't found that out yet." I mumbled and Colton glimpsed at me from the TV quick.

"How's your hand?" He asked a few minutes later and I looked at my hand that was still wrapped up.

"Fine." I answered moving my fingers. Colton then laid his hand on top of mine,

"I just can't believe you punched his brother." He said and I nodded my head.

"Well he was being a creep like Rider said." I explained resting my head on his shoulder and he chuckled softly.

"Rider says a lot of things." He whispered and I looked at him.

"Like?"

"You know, things that are important. Like when he told you how Alexander can be weird, and like he would knock me out if I even tried walking on my broken leg." He responded.

"Really?"

"Come on, it's annoying using those crutches or hopping around on one foot." He then complained and I shook my head at him.

"Ok, you are-" I was then interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

"That must be the girl Rider invited." Colton said pointed to the door and I nodded my head getting up.

"She's here!" Rider said as I walked out of the living room and he was walking down the stairs and I nodded my head. I then felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked over and saw Colton standing next to me.