Author's Notes

Hey people!!!!! Sadly this is not a chapter at all I just need to tell you a few things that are IMPORTANT.

First off, The last chapter when Rider gave Peaches a piece of his mind , he didn't punches or hit her. All he did was yelled some harsh words to her and then walked back to Colton's room. I would never have a guy hit a girl, unless it's a playfull punch in the arm.

Second, If you notice there was this kid named Troy in the last chapter, well yes I forgot to have Cherry talk about him. He was the one kid that went with Rider to help find Colton and he has blonde hair and green eyes. I feel bad I forgot to tell you about him. Oh, and then Ryan-who wasn't in the last chapter- Once he got to Colton's house, he got a call and had to leave.

Third, This story is NOT over. So go ahead and Do your happy dance around the room. :)

Fourth, I'm doing a part two of this story, BUT don't worry I'm not making a whole other book for the part two. The part two is going to start after this author's notes thing.

and the MOST IMPORTANT question is,

Do you guys want me to do the part two in someone else's point of view?

Or no you want me to stick with Cherry's POV?

My little sister said I should stick with Cherry, but I want to know what you guys think.

Please read this and Thanks I will upload soon hopefully!!!

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT! I'm not done, can you pretty please read my one story 'That Camping Trip'. It's up for the Watty Awards and I really need the reads and all that, PLEASE <3. THANKS <3 :D