Chapter 7

Sorry for the late update..........I wrote this chapter and then it somehow got deleted on my phone and I had to write it all up and...........Ugh! anyways heres the next chapter and when your done, I posted a new story, My Ghostly Friend, Please read it.....

By the way I want to thank all the people who say this story is great and vote on it.....THXS!!!!!! I know theres a lot of you out there who love this story and you add it to your library. SO PLEASE

COMMENT<-------Please!

FAN <----- PLEASE!!!!!!!!

and

VOTE<------PLEASE ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH, and sorry for the short chapter, I'm kinda annoyed it's short also.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

" What do you mean a gang wants you dead?" I asked shocked and he sighed, then took in a deep breath. Like really why would a gang hate him, he's pretty much nice to everyone.

" That's my problem, I don't know." He said and he looked around again. " Cher?" He said bending over so his hands were on his knees. I looked at him confused, what was the problem? Why does he look so out of breath?

" What?" I asked and he took in another deep breath. What's wrong with the kid, it's like he ran a mile. Wait a minute, maybe he wa-

" Call my mom." He said and with that he fell over onto the floor, Roy came running from around the corner and went over to him. What the heck just happened? It had to be that gang of whatever, because who would hurt him and why would they hurt him. My god I feel stupid for not seeing this earlier. I wish I saw it earlier and he should of told me!

" Colton, wake up man." He said slapping his cheeks and he looked at me worried. I was shocked at what just happened there! He's wanted by some gang and now his freaking pasted out on the floor. " I'll be right back, try to wake him up." He said getting up quickly and taking his keys out of his pocket and I nodded my head and he ran out of the house. I could hear him repeating ' Dame ' to himself a million times before the front door clicked shut. I bent down next to Colton's head and I looked at him worried. What the heck am I suppose to do? I know Roy told me to try to wake him up, but I'm not slapping his cheek.

" Colton?" I whispered looking down at his now pale face and he didn't move. I sighed and felt tears coming, but I held them back. I checked his neck to make sure his still alive and thankfully his is. " Colton?" I said again my voice dry and I slapped his cheeks lightly. Yay, I have no idea on what to do right now. So don't judge me right now, because I'm about to burst into tears. I looked around and the house was silent and no one was around. " Colton, please wake up." I said trying not to cry and he didn't do anything.

" Darling! Darling!" Someone yelled as the door burst open and he can around the corner. Rider? Holy cheez! What's he doing here!? He looked down at Colton and ran his hand through his hair. " Oh, god not again." He said running over and bending down next to him. " Colton, you better get up!" He yelled and slapped his cheek. I looked at him and he was wearing black sorta skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. I swear this kid must really love the colors black and blue. " Darling, what happen?" He asked looking at me and I shook my head.

" He told me about a gang wanting him, and then he past out and fell over." I said quickly and he sighed. He then looked up and around, before looking at me again.

" Darling, help me move him quick." He said getting up and grabbing him under his arms.

" Why?" I said getting up and he shook his head.