Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Ok So heres the deal since I have school work and I play a zombie in the school play. Yay I play a zombie and I have to do this zombie lanuage talk thing....anyways How about the chapters are a little shorter and I'll update more often. OK? Great!

heres the next chapter, I kinda had a problem planning this chapter out and writing it so I'm SUPER SUPER sorry for the late update.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"But,..... is that why Zee wants Colton?" I asked and Ryan nodded his head. " That doesn't make since." I mumbled and he sighed. Roy then got up and came over to me.

" We have to get out of here soon." Roy said and Ryan nodded his head. I looked at them confused and Roy turned around. He then walked over to Rider's jacket and picked it up looking at it.

" Get up." Ryan then said and I nodded my head and got up. I looked around and nothing was really out of place. Roy then came over and he was holding Rider's jacket in his hand and then he looked at Ryan.

" So what now?" I asked and Roy shrugged his shoulders, but as for Ryan he smirked.

" I guess it's time for you to meet a group of friends." Ryan said and I looked at him weird. What group of friends?

" Who?" I asked and they both looked at each other.

" Our gang." The said together and I looked at them confused and shocked.

" What!?" I said and they nodded their heads.

" Yay, it's not big though maybe seven people including me, Roy, and Colton." Ryan said and I looked at him weird. Colton is in a gang? Ok a famous person in a gang, you don't hear that every day.

" Ok?" I said confused.

" Let's go." Roy then said.

--------------

" What the?" Was all I can say as we headed down this one ally and we stopped at old wooden door. The ally was a normal one, dark, cold, and just plain out creepy! Ryan knocked on the door and a kid our age opened it and smiled at us, that was in till he saw me and frowned.

" Zane, that's Colton's girlfriend." Ryan said annoyed and Zane nodded his head understanding.

" K, come in. It must be important." Zane then said and Roy and Ryan nodded their heads. I followed behind them and entered a fairly lit room with that was quite neat, surprisingly. There was black leather couches together in the corner surrounding a TV, then a table with eight chairs was in the other corner. It was cool and relaxing I had to say. I looked around more and saw five others in here but they were sitting by the TV talking.

" Guy!" Roy then yelled and everyone went quiet and turned to us, a few looked at me and I looked down. "It's about Zee, he's got Colton." Roy said and they all looked at each other.

" What?" One guy said and Ryan nodded his head.

" Plus they got Rider." Roy then added and they looked even more shocked. "Now does anyone have ideas on where they might be or something like that?" He added and a few of them shrugged their shoulders which made me even more worried about Colton and Rider.

" You know Zee, he's like an ally cat." One guy said and a few nodded their heads.

" Ugh, I know but come on guys." Ryan said and they all started talking about random things.