Part 2: Chapter 4

You guys get to meet Alexander *Lighting strikes* :) lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cherry where are you going?" Peaches asked and I glared at her for a second.

"Colton's house." I mumbled and my mom raised an eyebrow at me, as she grabbed her coat. "Why where you guys going?" I asked and Peaches smiled and pointed to herself.

"Doing a commercial." She said smiling before fixing her hair quick, "I'm getting paid a huge amount just to do it. Then I'm going to hang with a friend." She then bragged and I rolled my eyes at her. I waved bye to mom before heading out into the winter air and began to walk to Colton's house. I looked up at the sky and notice the clouds drifting in the sky and the sun wasn't visible. Hopefully it will snow tonight, or tomorrow-wait not tomorrow, Colton and I are going to go out for a few hours. We would of went out today but Rider's brother is coming. I can tell that Colton and Rider are annoyed that he's coming, but why are they letting him come? I have no idea. All I really know about him is that his name is Alexander, he haves brown hair, and green eyes. Plus Colton doesn't want me near him because he have's a way with words. I have no idea what he's like, is he annoying, mean, nice, self-centered, kind, crazy, weird, smart, or quiet? Maybe I'll find out when I meet him.

Once I got to Colton's House I knocked on the door and the Rider opened the door looking at me, he then smiled.

"I thought you were my bro at the door, darling. Colton, darling's here!" He then yelled as I walked in and he closed the door, then Colton hopped out of the living and gave me a hug.

"Hey, Cher-bear." He said and I smiled hugging him back. "Your brother isn't here yet?" Colton then asked and Rider shook his head and then grinned.

"Maybe, he got lost." Rider said still grinning and then they both burst out laughing, I was standing there confused.

"Good one." Colton said placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't get it." I said confused and they looked at me.

"Alexander has never been uncertain, he's always right about anything and knows what to do." Rider told me and I nodded my head. So he's smart......Great, note the sarcasm there.

"So how long is he visiting?" I asked.

"Just for a few hours." Colton said and Rider nodded his head.

"Why?" I question and Colton looked over at Rider.

"Because I can barely stand the kid, and I told him for a few hours." Rider answered and then he looked at the door. "I'm going upstairs." Rider then said and he disappeared upstairs. Me and Colton looked at each other when their was a knock on the door.

"You can take off your coat, I'll get it." He said and I nodded my head as he hopped over to the door and I took off my coat placing it on a hook on the wall. I then heard Colton open the door,

"Hello, Colton." A unfamiliar voice said and I heard a door close upstairs, that must of been Rider.

"Hey, Alexander." Colton said not sounding happy, more like annoyed. I turned around as I heard the door closed and then stopped staring at the kid next to Colton. He was like two inches taller then Colton, his brown hair was combed, and his green eyes were bright. He was then wearing a red dress shirt and dark jeans, then he had a book bag over his one shoulder and his hands in his jean pockets. Ok, he looks familiar now, like I've seen him somewhere before.

"Who's the cutie standing in front of me?" Alexander then said to Colton and I glared at him, rude.

"My girlfriend." Colton said coldly and he hopped over to my side and placed his arm around me. "Don't go near her." He told him and he smirked for a second before looking around.