Chapter 4

Hey I'm adding a new character to the story, because I thought It would be a great idea.

*giggles* the new character likes Cherry . Whoops, said to much go read..........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once school was over Colton met me at my locker and we headed down to his limo. I kinda hate when people are staring at me and Colton, I don't like the staring and whispers. Peaches haves been glaring at me all day and she keeps telling people that I'm a 'boyfriend stealer'. I didn't really steal him, and everyone seems to believe her and not me. What's with this world and boyfriends and girlfriends? It can't be a normal world with normal people.......nope. Me and Colton got in his limo and the driver closed the door and we headed to his dad's set, where ever it is. Colton sat back in his seat and like 3 minutes later he was snoring lightly and his breathing was even. He's still catching up on his sleep, wonder what he'll do if I wake him up? He,he my evil side is taking over again.

"Colton?" I whispered and he didn't stir, wow, deep sleeper. I moved over a little and poked him in the side, nothing. Ok this kid is either dead or.......well I can only come up with dead. I poked him in the cheek and his hand grabbed my wrist in the blink of an eye. His grip tighten and his eyes opened and he looked over at me and let go of my wrist.

" Can a guy get some sleep." He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

" Your a deep sleeper." I told him and he nodded his head.

" Yay, my mom tells me that every time she wakes me up." He mumbled and I smiled and sat back in my seat. "Now don't wake me up." and he closed his eyes again and fell asleep in about 10 minutes.

-------------

" Colton get up we're here." I said and poked his side again and he didn't move. We were at his dad's set which was in the middle of the woods and Colton wont get up. "Colton." I said again and slapped his cheek lightly and he jumped and his eyes open looking at me and I smiled.

" I told you not to wake me up!" He said annoyed and I rolled my eyes.

" We're here stupid." I said and he looked out the window and yawned.

" Oh.......Come on." He said and he opened the door on his side and got out. I followed him and he grabbed my hand with his and laced our fingers together. Their was around 10 trailers sitting in rows and their was big tv cameras and all that stuff. Colton lead me to a trailer and he went in and their was people talking, I went in also and the talking stopped. I looked around and saw Colton's dad, two other male adults, a female adult and a teen who looked to be the same age as Colton. The teen had emo kind of hair, it was black and fell over his eyes and had different colors of blue in it and he wore black skinny jeans and a black zip-up hoodie with blue writing around it saying ' gangster ' and he also wore a dark blue t-shirt under the zip-up hoodie.

" Ah, Colton you made it." Colton's dad said and he got up and came up to us. " Nice to see you Cherry." He said and I returned a smile.

" Cherry, that's a cute name." The teen said and he got up and came up to me. " I like it." He smirked and Colton grabbed my hand and brought me to his side. The teen was tall, he was like five inches taller then me.

" She's taken, Rider." Colton said coldly and Rider looked at me and smirked again.

" Call me." He winked and Colton glared and him.

" Um, I rather talk to my sister then you." I said crossing my arms and he raised his eyebrow.

" Oh, you have a sister how o-"