Part 2: Chapter 9

OK this isn't going to be as long because I have millions of things going on right now, like play practice, school, homework, skiing, and a few other things. And I have barely any time to write, ugh.So,

Enjoy, :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Next morning)

"Hey Cher!" I stopped and turned around as Colton stopped and stood up straight looking at me with a smile.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked.

"Roy came to visit, isn't that great. Rider actually called him saying it was something important." He told me and I smiled nodding my head.

"I know he dropped by quickly at my house before heading to yours." I pointed to him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Nothing went on, right?" He asked sounding serious.

"No, Mister overprotective." I grinned then laughed a bit as he raised his eyebrow at me.

"You think I'm protective?" He questioned as we headed down the hall to our classes. I looked at him and then smiled again which made him raised an eyebrow at me again.

"A tiny bit." I answered and he rolled his eyes then stopped turning to me.

"I'll see you at lunch, K." He said and I nodded my head then kissed him on the lips quick before we headed to our different classes. I stopped by my locker quickly glancing over to where Peaches's locker was.

She wasn't there.

"Huh." I mumbled closing my locker turning around. "Geez!" I yelled stumbling back.

"Cherry." Daisy mumbled looking at her nails like they were the most important thing right now.

"What?" I asked and she rolled her eyes looking at me up and down.

"I just want to say that you are welcome to come to my party this weekend, Colton is invited too." She told me in a bored tone, I shrugged my shoulders.

"No thanks." I replied she jerked her head up staring straight at me.

"What?"

"I said no thanks." I repeated and she raised an eyebrow at me then crossed her arms.

"Why not?" She questioned in a snotty attitude. I rolled my eyes, then smiled lightly.

"Colton, Rider, Bobby,and me are hanging out that night." I told her and she looked at me like I was crazy. Hey it was Colton's idea, he wanted to have a movie night and I agreed on it. Maybe Roy can join us also, he'll still be here, I think. I then went around Daisy and headed into my classroom. My eyes widen at what I saw.

"Ahh, Hello!" I called out and Rayman pulled away from Peaches because he was kissing her. I looked at them with an eyebrow raise and they both blushed. "Rayman, don't you have a class to get to?" I asked and he smiled guilty at me still blushing.

"Yay, I'll see you Peach." He smiled then quickly kiss her again before running out of the classroom. I said down at my desk and looked at Peaches like she lost her mind. She glanced at me and bit her lip trying not to smile, she was still red to the face.

"Really?" I asked her and she laughed a bit.

"He started it, and well I just-" She looked up at the ceiling dreamily. "-he is the-"

"Ok, don't need details." I quickly said holding out my hands and she exhaled a breath smiling a bit. I then heard heels enter the classroom and I looked over as Daisy and her little group sat down at their desks laughing about something. I raised an eyebrow at them then Daisy turned around looking over at Peaches.