Part 2: Chapter 6

Here's another chapter and things start to turn to the worst. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Monday)

"Colton get up, like really?" I told him and he turned over on his bed and looked at me weird.

"What are you doing here?" He mumbled sitting up and I rolled my eyes.

"You mom called me, said you wouldn't get up." I smiled and he groaned flopping down onto his bed. I shook my head, grabbed his arm and pulled him up. "Come on lazy get dress." I said and he looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I don't want to go to school." He complained getting up and out of bed. He was wearing just a blue t-shirt and black guy shorts. I crossed my arms looking at him.

"Stop complaining, I'll be downstairs." I said and he nodded his head running his hand through his messy hair. "You have like twenty minutes also." I added and he groaned again as I left the room and headed downstairs. I headed into the kitchen and found Kiki and Rider sitting at the kitchen table.

"Did you wake him up?" Kiki asked and I nodded my head. "He sleeps like a bear doesn't he?"

"Yay kinda." I replied and I looked at Rider. He had a small smile on his lips, but you should of seen him yesterday when he was hanging out with Blossom-I mean Bobby. Man, he has me calling Bobby, Blossom. The four of us hung out all day yesterday out in town and we went to the little bakery that makes the cinnamon rolls, that Colton wanted. We all got something, what amazed me was how Rider and Blossom-I mean Bobby got along so well. Like they were laughing, talking, and Rider smiled more then I ever saw him smile in a day. Colton whispered to me that they will make a good couple and I couldn't disagree.

Though while out we almost got attack by reporters trying to ask Colton questions, all they were trying to ask was if Colton was doing this movie based on a popular book series. Colton was clueless on what they were talking about and so was I but thankfully some officers were just down the street and they saw us. They chased the reporters away and Colton and me thanked them. Rider and Bobby were laughing about it later and I have to say it was a little funny. Like really, reporters believe anything when it comes to famous celebrities' children.

We then went to go see a movie and Colton got annoyed when a group of girls tried to ask him a million questions, mostly about if he had a girlfriend. And yes, I got annoyed about that. If you had someone famous as a boyfriend and girls were asking him if he had a girlfriend when you were like standing right next to him, wouldn't you be annoyed? Colton grinned and then kissed me on the cheek. Then girls looked at me with envy before walking away whispering to each other. Colton later then said that those girl's were weird. Why? Because they looked like they were eleven year olds and they were asking if he had a girlfriend. They did come back later and asked for his autograph and Colton signed the little books they had that were all opened to a blank page.

"Finally your up." Kiki said and I looked over as Colton came in using his crutches. He was wearing a brown dress shirt with a white t-shirt underneath and dark jeans.

"Morning to you mom." Colton said and Kiki rolled her eyes. Colton then came over to the table and sat down next to me.

"Morning Colton." I smiled and he smiled back and placed his arm around my shoulders.

"Hey." He said back grinning. Then Kiki got up and went over to the counter and grabbed her purse.

"You guys ready to go?" She asked and we all nodded are heads. "K, let's go." She smiled heading out of the kitchen and we all got up and followed her.