Part 2: Chapter 3

It's been awhile since I did one of these chapters, and also can you guys PLEASE check out a new story of mine it's called, "Another Cinderella Story: Fashion Lies."

Enjoy the chapter :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Colton, your so annoying and I told you not to come." I said for like the fifth time and he grinned and looked over at me.

"I can still walk you home, even with crutches." He said and I rolled my eyes, he never gives up. Then I heard him chuckle silently and I couldn't help but smile a bit.

"So, want are we doing tomorrow?" I asked and he looked over at me quick.

"I would shrug my shoulders right now but I can't, and I don't know." He said grinning and I laughed a bit.

"How about we go out, walk around town for a few hours?" I asked and he nodded his head.

"I like the idea, hopefully I won't get notice by a lot, girls are still annoyed that we're dating, but I could care less of what they think. We like each other a lot and that's all that matters." He said making me blush and my stomach get butterflies.

"I would so give you a kiss right now." I told him blushing a little more and he smirked, then stopped.

"And I would so let you." He kept smirking and then he stood up straight. I went onto my tippy-toes and gave him a quick kiss in the lips. "One more." He said and I raised an eyebrow at him and he smiled showing his teeth. "Please, Cher-bear." He begged a bit and I bit my lip before giving him another kiss.

"Oh, and just because I died in that hunting game by a bear earlier doesn't give you the right to call me Cher-bear." I told him, but it was really a lie. I liked him calling me Cher-bear. It's cute.

"Yes, it does and you like it, I know it." He said giving me a wink and I blushed, dang it. We started walking again and Colton kept glancing over at me and I would quickly look over at him, then he caught me looking at him a few minutes later, "I saw that." He said playfully and I smiled back at him.

"Saw what?" I asked pretending to think I know nothing.

"You were looking at me." He smirked again and I shook my head.

"That's a lie." I said waving it off and he raised an eyebrow at me.

"Cher-bear, you were." He said and I didn't look at him.

"You were looking at me also." I told him and then he laughed.

"Also?" He questioned, once again dang it! "Why were you looking at me?" He then asked and I blushed a bit.

"Why were you glancing at me?" I questioned back.

"I asked first." He then stated, dang.

"Because, your nice, caring, sweet, and I still can't believe we're together." I mumbled my face turning red and Colton chuckled a bit. "So, now you answer my question." I told him and he nodded his head and looked over at me quick.

"I like looking into your eyes, and I would think to myself how I got to be with such an amazing girl." He then said a minute later and I stared back at him kinda shocked. He's the sweetest guy ever, and man his answer was better then mine. He then went a bit faster and then quickly turned around to face me standing up straight.