Chapter 11

I let a moan escape my mouth as he continues to play with me.

"Chris you need to stop, we need get to my parents."

He pouts and reluctantly gets off me then helps me off the floor.

" Put some swimming trunks on, I have a fun day planned."

As he leaves I was to my dresser and began looking for a pair of swimming trunks. I finally found the pair I wanted, the purple ones with a hint of orange and yellow on them. It reminded me of a sunset. I pull them on and grab a white tank top from my top drawer.

I open my door and walk down the hall to see my mother and my father talking to a woman. I look around trying to find Chris but he was nowhere to be found. I sat down next to my mom looking at the strange woman sitting before me.

"Honey," my mom spoke softly,"T-this is Chris's wife."

When those words left her mouth, I looked at her with a stern face. I saw a big ring on her finger and she looked like a nice women. She had blonde hair like mine and green eyes. She was wearing a blue maxi dress that fit her perfectly. I placed my head into my head, and sighed.

"And who is this?", A sweet voice echoed in my ears.

I lift my head and put my hands in my lap," I'm Samuel, um-"

Chris walks in with his mouth wide open. The woman gets up and runs towards him, jumping onto him. I felt my eyes water as she wrapped her arms around him. He stood there staring at me as she began kissing him. After a few seconds of her mouth sucking the soul out of him she hopped off him.

"Baby I missed you, I finally found you again." She placed her hands on his chest, slightly squeezing his pecks. Those were my pecks, that was my man, I thought to myself.

"I-I" before Chris could say anything she crashed her lips onto his in a swift movement. She was into the kiss and moved her fingers through his hair while he just looked at me. I could feel tears building up in my eyes but I swallowed and pushed them down.

I could see his eyes water then fall down as he put his hands on her shoulders to push her back.

"Mel, you and I, we aren't a thing", he looked at me quickly," when we were in Vegas and we woke up next to each other, you said nothing happened. So why the fuck are you here in our house and how did you find me?"

His voiced changed, he sounded mad and sad at the same time. His eyes didn't leave mine after that, Mel began to speak,

"After you just left me I went to my phone and looked at all the pictures of the night before. We got married with an Elvis priest and you gave me your class ring," she held her hand up showing a massive ring on her finger, " then it just had pictures of us throwing up on the Strip-"

Chris cut her off, "get your shit and go out to my car" his tone was hoarse and stern.

He walked over to me and cupped my face, "I will be right back okay?"

I nod trying to hide the fact that I felt like I was breaking. With that he grabbed his keys and pulled Mel out by her arm.

-Chris-

I closed my door and switch on the car waiting for Mel to get her ass in the car. I could feel my blood boiling and my heart aching.

"I need to get some gas," I say pulling out of the driveway and onto the road.