Chapter 4 Part 2

* Warning Mature Content *

Chris pushes me on the bed and climbs on top of me. His knees on each side of me . He kissed my neck and his hands traced my pecks as I grew larger in my boxers. This is it. I'm going to have sex with Chris. I thought as Chris continues kissing my body. His face came to my face and kissed my lips softly.

"Are you ready?" He asked smiling at me.

"Of course." I say.

He kisses my lips once more and got up from the bed. He walked to the bathroom then returned with a small tube and a box of condoms. He knel on the bed next to me. He twisted the cap off the tube that read "Lube"

"I'm ganna get behind you. Okay?" I nod. He kneels behind me and I hear the sound of him putting the slimy substance on his length. He then pulled my boxers down and began spreading the gel alone my arse. He slowly pushed his fingers inside me making sure to cover all of me with the lube.

"I'm ganna put a condom on so it will be easier. Since it's your first time." He ripped the packet with his teeth then rolled on the condom. I waited there on my hands and knees. Chris grabbed my hips and slowly pushed his tip inside me. I gripped the bedsheets with my fists. I closed my eyes and shook my head.

"You good babe?" He asked placing a small kiss on my spine.

"Yeah I'm good." I say through the pain.

He begins moving in and out of me. The pain slowly subsided and pleasure came out. Chris' grip on my hips hard making him go deeper inside me. I moan and tighten my hands around the bedsheets. Oh my god.

Chris went deeper inside me and he groaned. His thrusts got faster. It felt so good. I've never been on the cloud I'm on.

"Sam, I-I'm about to-" he came into the condom then crashed down next to me. He drapped an arm over my stomach and looked at me.

"That was amazing" he says, "Now it's your turn once you feel up to it. Unless you want me to take care of you then later on it's your turn." I began blushing. "I'll take that as a yes." He got off the bed and knelt on the floor at the base of the bed.

He patted the space in front of him and I slowly slid across the bed stopping at Chris. He licked his lips and grabbed my length. I gasp and close my eyes. He turned me on so much. He started to pump his hand around me. Holy shit. His hand began going faster and he just looked up at me.

"Do you like it when I do this, Sam?" He asked biting his lip.

I couldn't say anything. it felt so good and I didn't want him to stop. Suddenly his hands leave my length.

"If your not ganna talk to me then I'm ganna stop." I blush and swallow down the nervousness I had.

"I-I like it."

"That's a start." His hands grab my length once again and he begins to pump, "How does this feel?" He asks.

"It-t feels really goooood " , I closed my eyes and let myself melt beneath his touch. My breathing picked up as he went faster. I could feel his breath on my face. His lips hovered over mine and then they slowly touched. His hand went faster. I could feel the pressure building fast. Everything seemed to disappear around Chris and I.

I grabbed onto the bed trying to last longer but I couldn't. My juices came out of my head then I slowly calmed down. I opened my eyes to see Chris wiping his hands off clean on my discarded boxers.

"Feeling happy now?" he asked.

I smiled at him and said Yes.

"Go clean up and shower. I'm ganna go get something. "

I walked to the bathroom and turned on the water. I stepped in and slowly started cleaning the sticky cum off me. After being squeaky clean I shut off the water.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

That felt amazing, I thought to myself. I put on a pair of plain black boxers by Hanes and then hung my towel on the towel rack. Opening the bathroom door the smell of popcorn filled my nose.

"Sam, come to the kitchen"

I made my way down to the kitchen and see Chris sitting in his boxers on the counter.

"Not ganna shower?" I ask. He p III s up a finger to tell me to wait as he swallows some popcorn he was eating.

"Yeah I'm ganna shower", he chuckles, "I just want a kiss"

He hopped off the counter and made his way towards me. His hands made their way to my waist as I touched the hair against his neck.

I bit my lip and looked into his hazel eyes. Suddenly he pulled our hips together roughly. His hands grabbed my bum and he squeezed.

I yelped and gripped his neck. His mouth got closer to my ear.

"I like it when you grab onto me like it will stop me fucking the shit out of you. " He kissed me harshly and smacked my bum hard making a sound that would probably be mistaken for a gunshot.

With that he disappeared into the bathroom. I sat on the counter and started eating some popcorn. I ate piece after piece before I looked down at the bowl. I ate the whole bowl.

I'm ganna have to make some more before Chris gets out.

I quickly grabbed a bag of popcorn from the cabinet and placed it into the microwave to cook. I sat back on the counter and started to lean back. I didn't notice the sink was right behind me until I got stuck in the small sink.

I tried to get out but my bum wouldn't budge. I gave up on trying to get out so I just sorta stayed there waiting for Chris to come back.

I finally hear the water turn off and the bathroom door open.

"Chris, can you come help me?"

I see him walk up while rubbing his head with a towel. Once he saw me he laughed.

"How did you manage to do that?" he laughs.

"Stop laughing. I got stuck trying to make you more popcorn because I ate it all. I was trying to be considerate. "

He grabbed my hand and pulled me out with no trouble.

"Well thank you babe", he kissed my forehead and opened the microwave then grabbing the popcorn.

"Come on I have something planned ", Chris said as he walked to the living room and sat on the couch.