Chapter 4 Part 1

*Warning Mature*

You've been warned...

____________________________________

Chris calls for a cab and we wait outside for it to come. I stood up against a wall from the club and Chris slowly came to stand in front of me. He grabbed my hips and kissed me hard and fast. His lips never leaving mine as I put one of my legs against the wall for support. His tongue entered my mouth and played with mine.

Suddenly a honk broke us apart. I huff and grab Chris' hand pulling him into the cab.

"12th and Andersen" I tell the cab driver he.nods and starts the meter. While I was telling the cab driver our address Chris had put his hand on my thigh. Slowly rubbing it along the inside of my leg. I looked over to him and he just winked at me. He took out his phone and began texting. Seconds later my phone vibrated in my pocket. I furrowed my eyebrows and pulled out my phone.

From: Chris

I'm ganna fuck you so hard when we get home

To:Chris

Oh god.

Chris read the text message then smiled at me. His hand moved further up to my crotch. My body tensed up as he traced along the outline of my zipper. The cab came to a stop and Chris quickly paid the driver then got out of the cab. I got out behind him and said "Have a nice night" to the cab driver.

Chris was at the door waiting for me. I had the keys. I take them out and unlock the door. We both step inside and I lock the door behind me. Once I did that Chris pinned me against the door. His lips met mine and he quickly pulled my shirt over my head. Cold air hits my chest but I ignore it. Chris already took off his shirt and was pulling me towards his bedroom.

I sat on the bed shirtless as Chris closed the bedroom door and sat dowm next to me.

"You okay with doin this?" He asked.

"Yeah. Let's do this." I smile and he returns a smile.

Chris grabbed the loops of my jeans and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my legs. He stands up and I take hold of his belt. I being trying to unbuckle it but it wouldn't pop open. Chris grabs his belt and clicks the side making it open.

My cheeks turned a deep red.

"It's okay. Keep going." He says trying to calm me. I nod and unbutton his jeans without trouble. I pull them down and he steps out of them.