Chapter 5: The Mucci Family

What could he want?

I followed him onto the couch. He sat down then pulled me onto his lap.

"So tell me How you feel?", he began tracing up and down my arm with his fingers. I felt a tingle shoot up my arm.

I swallow, "well I feel pretty Good right now. I am happy."

He smiled and hooked his arms around my waist. He kissed the dip in my chest and laid his my chest.

"What shall we do now?" he asks.

I thought about it. We can't go out well I don't know if he wants to be seen with me. We could make out or make dinner. So many things we could do.

"We can make dinner or go out to eat.", I suggest. He looks up at me and smiles.

"We'll go out to eat. Dress to make people jealous." He kissed my cheek, smacked my bum, then disappered into his room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I buttoned up my last button to my light blue dress shirt I looked in the mirror. Zippper up, pants striaght, and my shirt is perfect. I might be ready. I hear a knock on my room door. I look up.

Shit my hair.

I run my fingers through my hair and then go to the door. I see Chris in a black dress shirt and a pair of dark jeans.

"You look very nice Sam", he says grabbing my hand pulling me to the door. He left me at the door and quickly went to turn off all the lights in our apartment. He came back and shoved his wallet into his back pocket.

"Shall we?" He asked opening the door. I walked out then he followed behind me. We got to the front and I stopped at our cars. I had a choice to make. Before I could make it Chirs unlocked his car and opened the door for me. I walked over to him and as I got into the car I felt his hand go around my lower back helping me inisde.

"Thanks", with that he closed the car door and got in the car himself. Pulling out of the apartment complex and onto the road was silent. I felt Chris' hand touch mine. He intertwined our fingers and brought our hands closer to his mouth. He place a soft tender kiss on the back of my hand and then looked at me.

"We're almost there.", he said turning on the radio to make the car ride less awkward.

He stopped the car in front of a restaurant I've never heard of. Mucci de la flore was it's name. Chris turned off the car and looked over to me.

"I didn't want to tell you but my family runs this place. I work here every couple of days. So don't feel nervous. "

All I could do is swallow. Chris was always at my house. I never once met his family. Fuck me. What am I supposed to say when they ask who I am? Am I his boyfriend or just a fuck thing?

Chris got out of the car and made his way to my door. He opened it for me and then closed the door after I got out.

He lead me by my hand and we entered the restaurant.

I looked around the restaurant. Every person with an apron on was looking at Chris and I. He let go of my hand and walked into the kitchen.

I heard a women shout then a girl squeal.

"Who did you bring? " the women said. She sounds Italian.

The kitchen double doors open and a short women comes out. She walks passed me and says hello not knowing I was Chris' date.