Chapter 3: Clubbing done right

Sam grabs my hands and laces his fingers in mine.

"I'm holding your hands." He mumbles against my lips. I half smile and pull away from him and look into his eyes.

"I can see that." We both laugh, "Your a good kisser." I whisper the last part and my cheeks go red.

"What was that last part?" He asks.

"Uhh your a good kisser." He smiles.

"Well thank you. Want to go out to the living room and watch something on the television?"

"Oh god yes. I can't kiss you any longer!" Chris' face falls,"Oh no not like that. It's just too much to handle at once. I'll get too excited." I bite my bottom lip hoping not to blush.

"Awww. That's kinda sweet. And hot at the same time. I want to kiss you again." He leans in to kiss me but I move my chin up causing his lips to touch my neck.

"Oh god." I say trying to hold back my moans while he kisses my necks. I pull on his hair and he growls, "Please." I moan and he stops.

"Alright let's go then." He gets off my bed and walks out of my room pulling me with him. He sits down on the couch and I sit down next to him.

I cross my legs under me and turn on the television. Chris moves closer to me and leaned into the couch. While we watched the show that was on he slowly grabbed my hand. He wrapped his fingers and mine then squeezed. He pulled our hands towards his mouth. He kissed the top of my hand and smiles.

_____________________________________

"Do you want to go out later?" Chris asks. I think for a minute then nod.

"Sure. I just need to shower and stuff. We can go to the club." I say getting off the couch and heading to the bathroom. I close the door behind me and strip out of my clothes then throw them into the hamper. I turn on the shower and quickly step in.

After taking a shower I turn off the water. I reach for a towel that I usually put there but it's not there.

"Shit." I mumble grabbing myself with one hand and open the bathroom door. I look both ways and run into my room. As I slam my door shut I hear Chris yell.

"Nice ass!"

My cheeks heated quickly. I grab a pair of black boxers and slip them on. I find a pair of black skinny jeans and a white v-neck. I spray myself with some Axe then go back to the bathroom. I fix my hair into it's normal quiff and then went to wait for Chris to be ready. I went on my phone and clicked on the Instagram.

I liked a good twenty pictures before Chris walked out with a pair of jeans and a polo on.

"Cabs are here!" He yelled walking towards the door. I laugh and walk out the door with Chris following behind me. We got into the back of a cab and it drove us to Red. There was a big neon sign that said "Red" and a big line of people waiting to get in.

We get out of the cab and Chris began walking towards the front of the line.

"Where are you going?" I ask grabbing his arm pulling him back.

"Going to the front. Duh" He grabbed my hand in his and pulled me to the door. He looked at the bouncer and he let us in. You could feel the bass from the music. The smell of alcohol filled my nose. I missed this place. I haven't gone to the club since January last year.

Chris had gotten us to the bar and ordered some shots. The bartender gave him the shots and he pushed on towards me. I grabbed it and quickly drunk the white liquid patron. It stung going down but I shook my head pushing that feeling back.

After another two shots I felt loose and free. I wanted to dance. I look over at Chris and then the dance floor.

"Go ahead" he yells and sits down on a bar stool and watched me walk to the dance floor.

There were many bodies on the dance floor. I pushed past a couple of them before finding a group of girls dancing together.

"Can I join you guys?" I ask smiling. They all nod and start dancing again.

I got in the middle of them and they begin grinding on me. I was enjoying this. We danced for two songs then I saw Chris get up from the bar stool. He began pushing pass people to get to me but once he got to me he pulled me close to him. He put my arms around his neck and his arms wrapped around my waist.

Our bodies were pressed together and we could feel each other. I could feel his hard on and the sweat beginning to form at the bottom of his neck. He looked down at our hips molding together. I pulled his head up by his hair and looked in his eyes.

He bit his bottom lip and slowly leaned in touching our lips. I melted underneath his touch. I fisted his shirt and slowly grinded my crotch on his. He let out a low gowl and pulled back.

"We need to go. Like right now." He said lust in his eyes.

_________________°___________________

That's as far as I'm goin for now. Sorry I haven't posted in like a month. I started school again.

-Yoly