I

One Night Stand Or More?

Can I fuck you from the back and make that ass bounce?
-Jacquees x Bounce

"Can we go now?" I asked my best friend Crystal, for the hundredth time tonight.

"No, for the millionth time, you need to have some fun. Now come on." she grabbed my hand, walking from the bar to where everyone was dancing. "Dance!!"

"I am" I rolled my eyes behind my black shades

The song change making Crystal smile hard at me. "There go yah song."

Bottom Of The Bottle played, I smiled and grind on her. We danced on each other until someone asked us to go to V.I.P with them. Crystal grabbed my hand following the person, walking in the little area I sat down on one of the couches. Not pay anyone any attention to no one. Checking my notifications, I text my other best friend Danny back.

Girl dnt let Crystal ass get u into somethin brazy -Danny💖😈12:34 p.m

For the last time u not a blood😂😂 -12:40 p.m

Looking up I shook my head at Crystal, as straddled and sucked the face off the nigga that asked us to come in here with him. I made a stank face at how she could just kiss a stranger and have no care in the world. I got knocked out my thoughts as my phone vibrated in my lap.

Yes I am 👌🏾su woo 🅱💉🅾🅾D Gang -Danny💖😈 12:42 p.m

I hope u get shot😂😂 -12:43 p.m

That's not nice😩😭😭😂😂 -Danny💖😈12:43 p.m

I'm not nice🙄 tf💁🏽 -12:44 p.m

Feeling someone stare at me, I looked up at a nigga looking directly at me. I smiled being nice hoping he look away, he smiled back a gorgeous smile with an incrusted grill. He motion his hand for me to come sit down next to him, usually I would ignore or say something smart, but instead I got up walking over to him.

"Wassup beautiful?" his voice alone made my panties wet. "Wad's yah name?"

"B-Bri" I stuttered, mentally I cursed myself out for stuttering.

"What chu stuttarin' fo ma?" he chuckled "A nigga don't bit." he licked his pink plumped lips. "Yo Trav yah gotta lighta'?" He looked over at the nigga that Crystal was making out with.

They was too busy sucking each other face off to answer the question. Laughing, I pulled out my red BIC lighter out my pocket handing it to him.

"Thanks ma" he lit the blunt hand me the lighter back. Taking a long drag he then offered it to me, I a hit then passed it back.

We passed the blunt back and forth between us. Body Party came on making me want to dance, I stood up putting my hand out for him to grab.

"Let's dance" he shook his head no.

"Nah, a nigga can't dance."