XV

Part Two: Saving Her

Tell me how I'm supposed to breathe with no air? Can't live, can't breathe with no air. It's how I feel whenever you ain't there
-No Air x Jordan Sparks

|Briyah Cater|

Walking into the bedroom Danny shut the door and locked it.

"Bitch I arda' fuck yo-"

"Shh." She put her finger against her lips.

"Bitch don't you shh me!! Hoe-" She cupped my mouth with her hand.

"Shut-up." She said sturdily covering my mouth.

A couple footsteps pasted by the door. Looking at her crazy I started to lick the palm of her hand, til a voice on the other side of the door came.

"Yo D you good?" An unknown voice spoke.

"Yeah Rj I'm good." She tried convincing him.

"You sure?" He sounded concerned.

"Yeah dude I'm straight."

"Ight." He said before walking away.

Danny wait for a minute til the sound of Rj foot steps fainted away.

"When I move my hand don't talk loud okay?" She looked me in my eyes. "Okay?" She yelled-whispered, nodding my head yes she slowly moved her hand from my mouth.

"I arda' kick yah ass bitch." I whispered angrily.

"It's not what you think." She whispered back.

"Then what the fuck is Danny?"

"Look this crazy nigga is plannin' to do some insane shit not only to you but the who clique." She explained getting me some clothes.

"How the fuck do you know? And how you get here?" I grabbed the clothes out her hands.

"The strip club, every girl that works at Suga' Daddy's live in dis big ass house."

"You a stripper." Looking at her with wide eyes I was in shock.

"Yes and no." She shrugged, sitting on the bed. "Long story short I heard Rick was out and lookin' for you. I did what I had to do, got close to him and now I'm the eyes and ears from the inside."

"Really?" I sat beside her.

"You're my bestfriend if you dyin' I'm dyin' too." she semi-whispered.

"That's not how it go at all." I giggled, laughing with me she shrugged. "It's you are my bestfriend if I'm dyin' you're dyin' with me ain't no choice."

"Okay look Vine lover, you know what I'm trynna say. I will die for you bishh"

"I can't take you serious." I laughed