XI

Trapped

All the things that we been
through girl I never meant to put you through it twice
-Bryson Tiller x Right my Wrongs

|Week Later|-|Briyah Cater|

"You sure you okay?" Crystal asked once more. "We can skip school, and can cuddle" She reassured me.

"We can be cuddle buddies!!" Danny chimed in smiled.

"No thank you." I laughed "I'm okay I promise loves." I try convincing them.

"Okay we'll be back later." Crystal and Danny kissed my cheek leaving.

For the last week I been M.I.A from the world. Marques came by but I didn't let him him. My mama I pretty sure has called me a billion time, the only reason she hasn't stop by, is because she too busy with her online and in store boutique. The only way Crystal and Danny got in because they have a key. A knock came at the door, making me get up.

"Ugh I really don't wanna." I pout to myself.

Walking to the door, I opened it revealing August with roses in his hand.

Looking at him I didn't know weather to be happy or to swing on him for putting this bruise on my neck

"Hey beybeh." He offered the flowers to me. Snatching them from him I just held them.

"What do you want?"

"Damn yah just gon do a nigga flowers like dat?" He chuckled.

"What-do-you-want?" I broke it down to him.

"Beybeh-"

"Don't call me that, I'm not you baby. Now what do you need?"

"I'm sawrra-"

"If yah came over here for a lame ass apologize, then you can fuckin' leave!!" I shoved the flowers in his chest about to shut the door.

"Beybeh stop." He stopped the door with his foot.

"I hate you!!" I cried "Why won't you just leave me alone?"

"I can't Bri!! A nigga is truly sawrra'."

"No you not August." I shook my head as tears came down my face.

"Yes I am beybeh!!" He came closer to me.

"Don't touch me!!" I wiped my tears.