Beaten Sam x Reader Part 1

As requested by a person with a kick-ass attitude Average_Writer_

(There may be a lot of mistakes cuz my mom did my nails and they are like three times longer. Halp!)

Warning: Abuse

Song: Human- Christina Perri

Sam's POV

The impala was nearly crushed to a pulp as Dean was driving back to the motel, never mind the impala, Dean got both his arms broken, a couple cracked ribs, and a fractured leg. To top it all off; he's in a coma. Now here I am, sitting by his bed, waiting for him to wake up.

I start to doze off when I hear voice sweet as honey. "You know, a coffee helps the pain." I look at the door and see a woman, with (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes, and she is wearing a (F/C) sweater, black shirt, denim jeans, and black converse.

"Want to come with me to the cafeteria?" She asks. I nod and get off the chair. We start walking through the hallway, then I ask "So, who are you?" She smiles "I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." I nod, "I'm Sam, Sam Winchester." She smiles showing her snow white teeth.

As we walk into the cafeteria the smell of coffee hits my nose. We move over to the counter and she orders her coffee, then I order mine.

We sit down as she sips at her drink. "So, if you don't mind me asking, what brings you to the hospital?" She puts down her drink and looks at me.

"My father, he has cancer and I'm visiting." I see tears start to form in her eyes. Damn, touchy subject. "What about you Sam? Who were you visiting?"

I finish sipping at my drink and answer her, "My brother got into a car accident." She nods, reaches over, and pats my hand. "He'll be okay."

"(Y/N)! There you are!" I turn around and see a man. He had short, wavy black hair, ice blue eyes, and he's wearing a black leather jacket, red shirt, and blue jeans.

I look over at (Y/N) and she looks down. The man walks over to her. "Who's this?" She looks up and bites her lip. "Drew! This is Sam, Sam this is my boyfriend Drew."

He smirks at me. "Yeah, her boyfriend." Bitch.

He grabs her arm, "C'mon, we gotta go." Right before he drags her off she slides a small piece of paper to me. After she leaves I open the paper. Inside is

A phone number and address.

Your POV

When we get to Drew's '99 blue ford mustang he shoves me into the passenger seat. He closes the door then jumps into the drivers seat and we drive off.

"What the hell? I leave you alone for a bit to go see Amanda, and you are making moves on another guy?" I shake my head. "I offered to have coffee becau-"

He cuts me off by slapping me. "Shut the fuck up! Your going to get it when we get home." Oh god....please not again. We drive into the driveway of our apartment. Drew gets out of the car, dragging me with him.

"You're lucky your rich. Otherwise I'd dump your ass." He growls in my ear as we walk in. "Please, I'll do whatever you want, anything but this! Anything you ask!" I plead.

He just smirks and drags me into the bedroom. While he's in the bathroom I quickly pull out my phone and text Sam 'Help me!'. As the door slowly opens I scramble to hide my phone.

Drew walks out of the bathroom, shirtless, with hand cuffs and a belt in hand. "Let's do this." He smirks and walks closer to me.

Sam's POV

My ringtone wakes me from my dreamless slumber. I pull out my phone and see the message. It reads 'Help me!'. I pull out the piece of paper that (Y/N) gave me. The number matches.

I race out of the hospital.

I run down the blurry streets until I reach a road of apartments. I sprint to the one written on the paper. As I get closer I see the curtains close. When I reach the door, I force all of my strength into my leg, and kick the door down, off its hinges.

I hear yelps of pain from the upstairs, I run up and kick the door holding the screams. When I look in I see.

Drew

Holding a bloody belt.

Standing over (Y/N).

Who is hand cuffed to the bed.