Unknown Lover Dean x Reader

As requested by @Loranna123

Here is the moment that I've been dreading.

I'll do my best in this smut.

Let's get this over with.

~~~~~

Y/n's POV

I grabbed my bag and swung it over my shoulder. I had a few guns inside just in case things got out of hand. My machete was in its separate holster around my waist. Real Roberta Warren style.

Dean shut the truck of the impala and I cringed at the loudness. Even if the vampire nest was down the trail way far away, I didn't want to take any chances.

Sam was back at the motel with a broken leg so he was researching for more hints and updating his lore knowledge. That Sam is like a friggin computer.

"Let's get the over with." Dean muttered.

We walked down the trail until we hit the old and decrepit house. Dean stopped to make sure he had everything. I peeked through the window and saw nobody. I walked over to the door and quietly opened it.

Then I was thrown to the ground.

The rest, I don't really remember due to the fuzziness in my head. It was like being drunk, but without the fun in it.

~~~~~

When I awoke I looked around and saw the backseat of the impala. I groaned and sat up. Dean, without a drop of blood on him, was cleaning his machete.

"What happened?" I ask Dean.

"You got hurt Y/n, that's what happened." Dean told me with a tone.

He turned the key into the ignition and started to drive. I gazed upon Dean's face and see a scowl starting to form. Why is he pissed? It's not like he got knocked on his ass.

"Okay Dean, I know you, I've known you for the past two and a half years, every time I get hurt, you get pissed at me." I groaned.

He just grumbled and kept on driving. It was like a story out of a basic romance novel.

I bet you can guess what happened next.

When we got to the hotel room Sam was gone, in his place was a note that explained where he was.

"Do you really want to know why I get like this?" Dean asked from behind me.

I turned around and nod. He walked closer to me and took off his leather jacket. He looked at me with his emerald green eyes. He leaned in close enough so his lips were almost touching mine. That cliché son of a bitch.

"I've wanted you for as long as I can remember, and I know you feel the same." With those words he gently pressed his lips against mine.

"Y/n." He moaned against my lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my hands entangled themselves in his hair. He grabbed my waist and pushed me to the bed. We both took a breath so that I could take off my shirt. He started to undo his belt and grabbed a condom from his wallet.

Well, I don't need to explain the rest.

I lied on top of the mattress and Dean hovered over me.

I nodded and he pushed. I groaned in pain and he grabbed my hand.

"I'll make it feel better, I promise." He moaned through closed lips.

He slowly began to move and my eyes were fluttering open and closed.  With my free hand I wrapped it around his back to stay still.

He was moving at the perfect pace, he was perfectly fit for me, it no longer hurt.

The mattress creaked beneath us and I felt my core heat up.

"Your turn princess."

Dean flipped us around so that I was on top of him. I put both of my hands on his chest and smiled. I lifted myself off his length and pushed back down. We both moaned in pleasure and I kept on going.

I felt my lower half building up a powerful orgasm.

"I'm so close Dean." I told him.

"Almost there Y/n." He moaned.

I started bouncing faster and faster and I couldn't hold in anymore. I moaned as loud as I could and released. My orgasm broke out through my body and took over my nerves. I cried out in immense pleasure and it set Dean off. I felt the warmness of him fill up the condom.

I kept going until my orgasm stopped flowing throughout me.

I lifted myself off of Dean's length and let out a held in breath. I collapsed beside him and looked into his eyes.

"We should get dress before Sam gets back.