Potatoes & Bacon TFW x Reader

Here's a quick silly one for you guys! And this is a joke! Don't think this is actually what all people act like on their period.

~~~~~

"SAMUEL WINCHESTER I SWEAR TO CHUCK THAT I WILL KICK YOUR ASS!" I yelled loud enough for the country to hear me.

I stopped rummaging through the groceries and stormed through the hall to find the giant. He was about to turn the corner when I jumped up to grab a lock of his hair. When I grabbed it, I pulled him down to my eye level.

"You forgot my goddamn potatoes and bacon once again. How am I supposed to make my famous stew when you can not read a simple grocery list?" I snapped at him.

He grimaced as I pulled his hair down harder.

"I'm sorry Y/n, I knew I'd get this kind of reaction from Dean if I didn't get him his pie."

I immediately let go of his hair and he tenderly rubbed his head.

I took in a deep breath and sighed. "Sam, I am on my period, and when a woman is on her period, she gets cravings, and when she doesn't satisfy her cravings, she gets hangry. AND WHEN IM HANGRY I GET CRAMPS AND FEEL LIKE DYING!" I screamed bloody murder.

"Y/n? Where are you hurt? What do you need?" I heard a gravelly voice behind me. I turned around and saw Castiel.

"Y/n is in a bad mood right now," I glared at him and shot daggers through my eyes "because I forgot her food."

I clenched my hands into fists and wanted to punch him right then and there.

"Where is Dean?" I asked Cas.

"I don't know." He replied.

"Alright, I'll find your boyfriend with or without your help." I grumbled and shoved myself out of the way down the hallway.

I stormed down to Dean's room and pounded on the door. There was no answer but I could hear music playing softly.

"Dean I swear if you don't open this door I will kick it down." I yelled.

I heard some shuffling but nothing happened. I took a few steps back and hyped myself up. I thought that I may be being a wee bit extreme but then I threw that thought out the window.

I got a little running start and kicked the door with all my might. The door swung open and I heard a girlish scream come from Dean.

"WHERE ARE MY POTATOES AND BACON BITCH!?" I screamed.

"Jesus Y/n! I'm sorry. It's not my fault! Sam was the one who forgot!" He tried to plead.

"Because of your pie!" I yelled.

He looked around and tried to think of an excuse. I flung my eyes to the door when I felt a presence.

Castiel stood there with three pounds of bacon and a sack of potatoes.

~~~~~

I happily ate my stew. Sam held an ice pack to his head, Dean kept his distance, and Cas sat beside me with his own bowl of stew.

I was good.