Magician Castiel x Witch!Reader

Song: War Pigs/ Luke's Wall -Black Sabbath (remastered version)

Requested by Alex_Novak_23

~~~~~

I swirled the sparkles in my hand. The sparkles glowed (F/c) while they swirled around. The sparkles were apart of a cool enchantment I learned from my grandfather's spell book.  I come from a long line of witches and warlocks, but we are good, we hunt the evil monsters of the world.

Which is exactly what I am doing at this moment.

Due to magic and newspaper articles I have learned that the killer is a werewolf and their target is the magicians at this convention. I'm guessing that the werewolf is a pureblood because the killings have been random and hearts are missing.

The crowd awes and I smile. I motion to the assistant provided for me and she brings out my table with the bowl. I'll just perform a little identification spell, it looks pretty for the guests, but it will tell me who is the werewolf.

"ostende te superno bestia!" I shout and drop my salt into the bowl. It bursts into flames and I look through the flames before they disperse.

I look through the crowd and see a dark black aura. The werewolf. Just before the flames disappear I see a very bright blue aura, and it has....wings.

It could only mean....an angel.

The flames disperse and the crowd cheers. I've never seen an angel before, and my spells have never failed me before.

There is an angel here.

Before I can be shooed off of the stage I toss some demon ashes into the bowl from my pocket. In a flash I am out of the large dining area.

I peer around the wall and see the werewolf leaving the area. The angel with a trench coat follows him discreetly. The werewolf walks down the hall and the angel follows. I grab my silver blade out of my bag.

I follow at least two meters behind the men at all times. The angel attacks the werewolf and the werewolf retaliates. They throw themselves into a hotel room on the left. I quickly put up a sound blocking spell.

I rush into the room and see the angel and the werewolf fighting. I come up behind them and concentrate my energy and force the werewolf off of the angel.

"Dis vim intulit talonium!" I yell at him.

The werewolf is thrown to the wall and I keep him there. All of my magic being used causes my nose to start bleeding. I walk up to the wolf and hold out my blade, then somebody grabs my hand.

"You are too weak to continue, let me finish please (Y/n)." The angel soothes me.

I nod weakly and hand him my knife, I don't even question how he knows my name. I look away as he kills the savage beast.

~~~~~

Castiel and I dispose of the werewolf's body. We left a note to make it seem like he was a runaway just encase.

"Thank you so much for your help (Y/n), this is one of my first hunts alone." Castiel admits sheepishly.

"That's fine Cas, your just lucky I was there." I tell him.

"I must be going now, but I am in your debt." He reassures me and then flies away.

~~~~~

I lie down on my hotel bed and gasp for air. My magic tools and spell book have been stolen and I was stabbed by the perpetrator.

I touch my hands together.

"C-c-castile, I ne-ed you." I whimper.

I immediately hear a flap of wings  and with my foggy eyesight I see Cas. He looks at my wounds then quickly heals me. I gasp for air and my vision clears.

"Thank you so much Cas, you save my life." I hug him and he jumps. I guess he isn't used to contact.

"You saved me once before and I only could pay the debt like this." He tells me.

~~~~

Sorry for the wait, and if you don't like this, I will change it @Alex_Novak_23 , hope you like.