Green Christmas! Sam x Reader

Requested by @millyona

Song: 7 years old by Lukas Graham

I know it's June and this is a Christmas one, but it was requested!

~~~~

Sam closed the door and I smiled, I have been waiting for this opportunity! I rush into my room and pull out the big white box I was hiding under our bed.

I set it onto the sheeted mattress and lift off the lid. Inside is the surprise I've been waiting to show Sam for a few weeks now.

I slip it on and close the box back up. I put on the hat it came with and walk out into the main room of the bunker. Now I just have to wait for Sam to get back.

~~~~~

The door of the bunker opened and I grinned from ear to ear. I contain my excitement until he walks in.

"Y/n? What are you wearing?" He asks me.

I smile and walk up to hug him. He wraps his arms around my torso.

"Is this what was hiding in that box under the bed?" He questions.

I nod and he releases me.

"You better like this, it was hard to find." I playfully threaten him.

"Of course I like it, it is Christmas time." He remarks.

Well my outfit did suit the occasion, it is an elf suit.

~~~~

I wasn't given that much to work with, so this is really short. It is probably one of the weirdest things that have been requested for me but, I will do it.

Deadline for the contest is June 7th, this is a one time opportunity and I only have to two people in it. I need at least four or five to make it better.

Times a ticking.