05

I wake up to the smell of bacon but run to the bathroom. I quickly lift the toilet seat up and pull my hair back. Morning sickness sucks. After that all passes I rinse my mouth out and brush my teeth. I walk to the kitchen and hug Chris from his back.

"Good morning princess," He says.

"Hey," I say pushing my forehead in his back.

"You okay?" He asks.

"No. Can you make me a pancake?" I ask.

"You can't have grease can you?" He asks.

"Nope and I just threw up so yeah."

"Okay go watch TV I'll be in there in a bit."

"Thank you," I say kissing him.

"Anything for you two," He says smiling.

I walk in the living room and pick out a movie. I decide on one of Chris's movies: The Iceman. I put the movie in and sit on the couch. Before the movie begins I get up and get the blanket off of Chris's bed and wrap myself in it. Chris comes in and hands me the plate and cuddles under the blanket with me. Once I'm done I get up and put my plate in the sink. I sit back down and cuddle into Chris's side.

"Why this character?" I ask him.

"I don't know," He says.

"Okay then Mr. Freezy what are we doing today?" I ask.

"I don't know what do you want to do?" my boyfriend asks.

"Have a fun day," I say.

"Which consists of?"

"Inviting Scott and the Avengers over and having a movie night/ game night," I say smiling.

"Let me guess Disney movies," He says.

"Yep," I say popping the p.

"Sounds great," He says kissing me.

"I'm going to go take a shower," I say.

"Hurry up," he says.

"Don't rush a pregnant woman," I say punching his arm.

I get up and walk to the room. I grab a pair of his boxers, his shirt, and a pair of his sweats. I walk to the bathroom and run hot water. I step in a let the water hit my back. After I finish the necessaries of my shower I get out and wrap a towel around my body and little bump and tuck it in. I dry off and dress in Chris's clothes. I brush my hair out and put it in a high pony. I walk out to see Chris sliding a shirt on.

"Hey babe," I say walking over to him.

"Hey I got a hold of Scott and the rest of them. They'll be here in a bit," he says putting his hands on my hips.

"That's great," I say kissing him and then running away.

I hear Chris's footsteps right behind me. I run out of the house and run around the pool. I turn the corner and run into someone.

"I gotcha," he says pulling me close.

"Looks like it," I say with a smile.

We walk back inside and see Scott in the kitchen.

"Hey guys," Scott says eating Oreo's.

"Hey bro," Chris says.

"Hey Scott," I say before getting pulled into a bone crushing hug.

"Scott be careful," Chris says being protective.

"Sorry Blake," Scott says.

Before I can say anything I run to the bathroom and lift the seat up. I hear Chris come in behind me. He crouches down beside me helps me with my hair. His hand runs across my back in a soothing motion until I stop puking my guts out.