Too Soon

Right now

"1,2,3 push," the doctor tells me.

I push and I hear a high pitched squeal.  Chris goes over and cuts the umbilical cord.

"I need you to push a couple more times. Okay?"

I shake my head yes. I push on the count of three. I didn't hear a little human being. I pushed again for the second time but this time to hear a squeal. Chris cuts that umbilical cord and smiles like the meatball he is to me.

"We did it," Chris says kissing my head.

"Uh no I did it. I carried them for nine months straight and delivered them with all the pain. You didn't feel anything," I say.

"Okay," he says putting his hands up in defeat.

14 hours before

"Chris my water just broke!" I yell.

"What!?"

"My water just freaking broke. Get the bag and help me to the car," I groan in pain.

He runs to the room and grabs the bag and carries me to the car. I climb in and we speed to the hospital.

"Her water just broke," he tells the nurse at the front office.

They take me back and start preparing me.

So I've been in here for four hours with contractions and I'm still not at 10 centimeters.

"I freaking hate you," I say looking at Chris.

"I love you princess," he says smiling. 

"Don't look at me like that," I say looking away.

I feel another contraction coming and yell because the pain is astonishing.

4 hours ago

"You're at six inches,"my doctor says.

"Oh my god," I say under my breath but Chris heard it because he's giggling over in the chair.

"I don't know what your laughing at," I say.

"I'm sorry," he says scooting the chair over.

"Do you like seeing me in pain?" I ask him.

"Of course not," he says kissing my head.

Back to present hour

Chris walks out and the doctors sew me back up.

Chris's P.O.V

I walk out into the waiting room and ask a nurse if everyone could go in the room because I have a surprise for Blake. She said yes. I had everyone in the room and Blake props herself up as they bring our babies in.

Blake's P.O.V

They bring the babies in and they are already dressed. Our little girls onesie says"will you" and dad under it. Our little boys onesie reads"marry our" and dy. So all together it says," Will you marry our daddy?" (Picture below)

I look at Chris and see him getting on one knee pulling something out of his pocket

I look at Chris and see him getting on one knee pulling something out of his pocket. The two nurses take the kids out of my arms.

"Blake Quinn Downey will you do me the honor of being my wife?" He asks.

I cup my mouth and tears start to form in my eyes. Cameras start flashing.

Yes is all that comes out of my mouth and Chris slide the ring on my finger. His arms wrap around what they can of me and I kiss him passionately.

"I love you baby girl," he says.

"I love you too," I say wiping the tears off my face.

"What are their names?" Lisa asks.

"Iris Quinn Evans and Robert John Andrew Evans," I say smiling.

"We used mine, Scott's, and Robert's middle names," Chris says.

After everyone has held them we put them in their cribs and Chris lays down next to me. Scarlett, Tom, and Lisa stayed the night with us at the hospital. I look down at my ring a smile like a fool.

"Can I see it?" Scarlett asks.

"Yeah," I say stretching my hand out.

"It's a Tiffany ring. And it's gorgeous. Congratulation guys on getting engaged and having twins," she says smiling at us.

"I love you so much," I say looking into my fiancé' ocean eyes.

"I love you too queen," he says smiling.

"Hey you called me queen," I say.

"Yeah well Iris is my princess and you're my queen," he says kissing me.

I lay my head on his chest and fall asleep.

Aww they're engaged now. They also have two new babies. I just wanted to say that I'm really proud of myself for updating like six chapters in one day👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼.
~~~Tay