Thanksgiving

Okay so it has been four months since the twins were born and it's Thanksgiving. I'm dressing Iris in her little pink and velvet dress while Chris is dressing Robert in his little tux. After I finish getting Iris changed I grab my dress(dress above) and walk to the bathroom to change. Once I'm done I slide my half-socks on and then my white laced Keds. I walk out to see Chris in his outfit(outfit in pic). We pick the twins up and carry them downstairs. Oh yeah by the way we're in Boston at Lisa's and Bob's house. I hand Iris to Scott and walk in the kitchen. I slide an apron on and help Lisa cook. I slide to brownies in the oven and take the mits off.

I walk in the living room and sit down next to Chris.

"You look lovely today," he says smiling.

"Not so shabby yourself," I say kissing him.

I get up and put Captain America: The First Avenger in and sit next to Scott. About halfway through the movie someone walks in the door.

"Tom!" I jump up.

"And," Sebastian says poking his head in.

"Boo Bear," I say hugging him.

"Can I hold her?" Seb asks Chris.

"Nope," he says

"Can I babe?" I ask him.

"Yeah here," he says handing Iris to me.

"Here ya go," I say handing her to Seb.

"She looks like you," he says.

"Thanks. Robert looks like that meatball," I say referring to my fiance who's currently making faces at Miles.

"Yeah I can see the resemblance," he says with a smile.

"Hey I heard that," Chris says standing up and walking to the kitchen.

"Christopher," Lisa says in a warning voice.

"What!?" He asks.

"You can't eat that icing. Scott will flip," she says and I smile.

"I heard my name," Scott says walking out of the bathroom.

"You brother's trying to eat the icing," I say.

"Back off Chris," Scott says pushing him playfully.

After everyone shows up we start eating. Chris makes me a plate while Carly helps me feed the twins. Once they're done eating Seb and Tom volunteer to burp them. I sit next to Chris and Scott on the couch and eat. Once I'm done Scott and I volunteer to do the dishes. When we're done we all go in the living room and watch movies. I walk up stairs with Iris to change out of my dress and change her into her pajamas. We walk back downstairs and sit next to Sebastian while Chris goes and changes with Robert. Once we're all back downstairs I cuddle into Chris's side while the twins are in their swings. Chris wraps us in a blanket. I burry my head in his neck. Chris starts singing softly to me and I fall asleep. I wake up around 1:35 in the morning to my phone going off.

"Hello," I groan sitting up.

"Blake I'm sorry for waking you up but you need to get to New York City ASAP," I hear Robert's voice.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Moms in the hospital and she isn't doing good," he says.

"Bye," I hang up and smack Chris's stomach.

"Wake up now let's go," I say standing up.

"It's 1:40 in the morning go back to sleep," he says.

"Mom's in the hospital we have to go," I say sliding on my Converse.

"What?"

"We don't have time lets go," I say as I put Robert in his carrier.

Chris slides his shoes on and puts Iris in hers. We walk out the door and get in the car. We drive since its to late to get tickets.

4 hours later

We arrive at the hospital and I run in. Robert's waiting in the waiting room while dads back with mom. Robert escorts me back to her room and let's me in.

"Blake," dad says hugging me.

"Hey dad," I say as tears start raining from my eyes.

Dad leaves the room and leaves me with mom.

"Hey mom," I say sitting next to her like dad was.

"Hey little one," she says and I smile a little.

"What happened?"

"The cancer came back," she says.

"How long ago mom?" I ask as I try to stop crying.

"Six months ago," she says.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't tell your brother either. I didn't want you to get stressed out with your carrying my grand-babies," she says," I'm sorry."

"It's okay mom."

I look out the window to see Chris standing there. I wave him in.

Chris's P.O.V

Blake waves me in and I open the door.

"Watch her I'm going to go get the twins," she says.

"Hi mom," I say sitting down where Blake was.

"Chris I want you to promise me something," she says weakly.

"Anything," I say.

"Take care of my little girl and my babies," she speaks with a weak smile.

"I promise," I say as Blake and Robert walk in with the twins and their dad.

Blake hands her mom Iris while Robert hands her Robert. After her mom held them Robert, Blake, and their dad fell asleep in the chairs I stayed up with the twins until they were asleep.

I wake up to Blake telling Robert to go get a nurse and her crying. Nurses come into the room and make us leave. Blake fights them but Robert carries her out of the room.

Blake's P.O.V

"Robert go get a nurse," I say waking him up," mom don't leave me," I say as tears come down my face.

Nurses pile in the room and tell us to leave.

"I'm not leaving her," I say.

"Blake come on don't fight me on this," Robert says before he gets me out of the room.

I cry in my brothers shirt as we walk out to the waiting room. I curl up beside him on the couch and weep. I see Chris is on the phone with someone. Probably Lisa asking to pick the twins up. I fall asleep in Robert's side.

I'm sorry if I upset anyone while you were reading this😢.
~~Tay