A Photo Shoot

So today Chris decided that he wanted to do a photo shoot. I set up in a spare bedroom for individual pictures. I'm in a pair of skinny jeans, plaid shirt around my waist and a Captain America tank. I also have my red high top Converse on. Chris has a few different outfits since I'm doing his photo shoot for a magazine. I change Iris and I in a dress. I slide on my white dress as I also slide her white dress on too. I slide on a pair of white pumps and Iris goes with white flats. I walk out to see Chris in a long sleeve shirt and jeans. He also has his boots on and Robert is in a long sleeve and a vest. He also has khakis on and Nike's on.

"You look beautiful," he says planting a kiss on my cheek.

"You look great too," I say kissing him on the cheek.

Claire will be coming to take the photos that I'm in. I have the piano in the room and Iris sits down on the stool first. Chris adjusts her in a playing position. I take a few photos of her and then Robert decides that he wants to play the piano with his sister. I sit him down by her on her left. Chris has the idea of positioning Robert to sit like he's in love with her playing. Claire shows up after I take all of Chris's photos.

"Lets do the one like the twins did," he says sitting down at the piano.

"Okay," I say sitting next to him.

I actually play the piano and he sits like Robert did with his left arm on the top of the piano holding his head up. His right arm lays in his lap and he looks at me with dreamy eyes. I keep playing until Claire takes the photo. I change into my gown and Chris changes into his suit. This time I sit on the top and Chris plays. We look at each other and smile. We get up and take a photo that looks like we're dancing but we're really not. I change back into my outfit I was wearing when I was setting up. We just take some fun photos. My favorite ones are the one Chris and Robert took. They were standing with their arms crossed and Chris is looking down at Robert while Robert is looking up at Chris. My other favorite one is the one of Chris and I. In this picture I'm on Chris's back and we are kissing. We do a family one where we are all in plaid and doing a free pose. Another one is where Chris and I are standing facing each other and kissing and the kids are popped out from behind our legs. After that Claire leaves and we go out to eat. Robert, Exton and Scott all come out with us. We all go to Taco Bell and I show them our pictures. After we eat we all go home.

"I can't believe I enjoyed the shoot," I tell Chris as we walk in the door.

"I endoyed it to daddy," Robert says.

"Did you?" He says picking him up.

"Yep," he says.

Iris is ready to be in her pajamas. I change her and myself into some pajamas. We walk out to the living room to find the boys passed out on the couch. I take a picture and save it.

"Can I sweep with you?" She asks.

"Yeah go lay down," I say and she tiredly walk a to the room.

I walk over and give Chris and Robert a kiss and turn the light off. I walk to the room to find a little person on my side of the bed. I walk over to Chris's side and lay down. Iris curls into my side and falls asleep. I soon fall asleep after her.

Here is another chapter. Sorry if it's too short👌🏼
-Tay