Disneyland Time

"I've actually missed flying," I say as we pull up to the airport.

We get in and seat down at our flight section. Robert goes and gets us breakfast.

"When was the last time we went to Disney?" I asked my dad.

"When you were six. I think," he says.

"Dang," I say taking my coffee from my brother.

Once our flight is called I rush ahead of my dad and brother. I give her my ticket to scan and I walk to the window seat.

"Dad Blake took my seat," Robert tells dad.

He tries to sit in the middle.

"No this is dads seat," I say making him move.

Dad sits down next to me and I lay my head on his shoulder. I close my eyes and I have a flashback.

Flashback

"Robert go get a nurse," I say waking him up," mom don't leave me," I say as tears come down my face.

Nurses pile in the room and tell us to leave.

"I'm not leaving her," I say.

"Blake come on don't fight me on this," Robert says before he gets me out of the room.

I cry in my brothers shirt as we walk out to the waiting room. I curl up beside him on the couch and weep. I see Chris is on the phone with someone. Probably Lisa asking to pick the twins up. I fall asleep in Robert's side.
Flashback ends

I wake up and lean my head on the window. I feel a hand touch my leg. I turn my head to see Robert sitting where dad was.

"You okay?"

"Yeah I just keep having the same flashback," I say looking back out the window.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asks.

"Nah. How much longer till we land?" I ask changing the subject.

"Here soon," he says turning to dad and talking with him.

I lean my head back against the window.

Chris's P.O.V

"Go to sleep baby girl," I say rocking Iris in my arms.

"Blake should be landing in 30 minutes," mom says coming behind me.

"I know but she's spending time with her dad," I say not wanting to bother her.

"She might be able to get her to sleep," she says walking out.

Blake's P.O.V

After I get off the plane I turn my airplane mode off and call Chris.

"Thank god your off the plane. FaceTime me please," he says desperately.

I hang up and FaceTime him.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Can you sing to Iris she won't fall asleep and she's crying as you can hear," he says.

"Yeah let her see me first," I say as he walks to the couch to sit.

"Look it's mommy," he says putting the phone in front of her.

"Hush, little baby, don't say a word,
Mama's going to buy you a mockingbird.
And if that mockingbird don't sing,
Mama's going to buy you a diamond ring.
And if that diamond ring turns brass,
Mama's going to buy you a looking glass.
And if that looking glass gets broke,
Mama's going to buy you a billy goat.
And if that billy goat won't pull,
Mama's going to buy you a cart and bull.
And if that cart and bull turn over,
Mama's going to buy you a dog named Rover.
And if that dog named Rover won't bark,
Mama's going to buy you a horse and cart.
And if that horse and cart fall down,
You'll still be the sweetest little baby in town," I sing to her.

She stops crying and closes her eyes. I look up to see my brother and dad looking at me with little smiles. Chris kisses her head and takes her to the nursery. He walks back out.

"Thank you so freaking much," he says.

I smile before saying,"what would you do without me?"

"Die," he says.

"Okay well we gotta go so I'll see you later. I love you," I say smiling.

"I love you too," he says before we hang up.

We get on the bus and go to the Magic Kingdom. Robert and I ride the Space Mountain while dad waits because of his age he says. Robert and I run to The Seven Dwarfs Mine train and wait in line. Dad tells us to face him so he can take a picture.

After we ride that ride we a few more before heading to the gift shops

After we ride that ride we a few more before heading to the gift shops. I got the twins a couple onesies and Chris a Goofey shirt. Robert and I got Mickey and Minnie Mouse ears. Dad got a Daffy Duck shirt and we paid. We ate at Chris made reservations at the Cinderella place. We arrive and we're under Downey. We sit down and the Cinderella characters come out. I take a selfie with all of them. We eat and the head back to the airport. Once we're on the plane I lay me head on my dads shoulder. I end up falling asleep. I feel arms pick me up bridal style and carry me off the plane.

"Thanks," I say keep keeping my eyes shut.

"You're welcome Blake," Robert says placing me in the car and taking a seat next to me.

I lean in his side and fall back asleep. I feel Robert move and a different pair of arms slide under me and pull me out of the car. I'm laid on a comfy bed and here the door shut. I open the door and walk out.

"Hey guys," I say walking to the kitchen.

"You were asleep though," Robert says.

"I'm sneaky," I say.

I sit on the couch next to Chris. My dad and Robert turn towards the door.

"No you guys can stay here it's to late," I say stopping them.

"Blake it-" my dad says but I stop him.

"Nope. You're staying here. There's plenty of space," I say.

My dad decides to stop arguing with me and goes in a spare bedroom and falls asleep. Robert called the couch so Chris and I walk to the room and change for bed. I wear a pair of Joe Boxers, Nike socks and one of Chris's shirts.

Here's another chapter Doritos😜.
~~Tay