A Week With Tom

Sunday Night

"I'll be back on Friday night. Don't have to much fun with out me. And be careful," Chris says putting his bag down.

"Okay. How could I? And I always am," I say with a smile," now go you meatball."

"Watch her," he says,"I'm leaving my world with you," Chris says before kissing me on the lips.

"I will don't worry. She's a little sister I never got Chris," Tom says smiling.

"I love you Blake," Chris says kissing me once again.

"I love you too Chris," I say with a smile.

Once Chris leaves Tom and I order food and choose a pile of movies. This weeks going be fun.

After about halfway through The Little Mermaid Tom breaks the silence,"have you told Chris what you guys are having?"

"No. I'm going to make a cake half blue half pink and cut the color of the gender out," I say with a small smile.

"He really loves you you know that right?"

"I know. I love him more though. He's blessed me with the greatest gift," I say smiling like a fool now.

"How do you think he's going to react when he finds out he's going to be a dad to a little girl and boy?" He asks.

"I think he'll be happy," I say with a laugh.

"How's Robert taking it?"

"He told mom and dad. They kind of flipped but moms happy I think," I say.

"So what movie now?" He asks.

"Pirate Fairy," I say,"Captain Hook."

"Funny," he says wit a hush of laughter.

"You laughed Tom so it was funny," I say getting up.

I walk in the kitchen and grab a pudding pack and walk back into the living room grabbing a spoon on the way out. Tom looks at me and gives me the death eye.

"What I'm pregnant with twins you bring pudding over and you except me not to eat it," I say.

"True," he says walking in the kitchen," Blake!"

"Yes Tom?"

"That was the last one," he says walking back.

"Oops I did it again," I sing.

"It's to late to apologize," he sings back.

"Nobody want to see us together but it don't matter no cause I got you," I sing to the pudding.

"Yeah I got nothing else," he says as I let out a little laugh.

We sit there until I'm pretty sure I fall asleep on Tom's shoulder.

Tuesday