It's Time

I wake up to my full grown stomach and Chris and the kids laughing. I slide out if bed and drag myself into the living room.

"What are you guys laughing about?" I ask,"and what are you guys doing here?"

"Visiting," my brother says.

"I see what are you guys watching? I hate you where did you get these?" I ask but brother seeing home videos playing of me on the TV.

"Dad gave them to me to bring," he says as I sit next to Chris.

"You were so cute what happened?" Chris asks.

"Screw you," I say hitting him.

"You know you're still cute," he says.

"Nice save," Robert says.

I smile and Susan and I cook lunch. After we're done making hamburger helper we set the table. The kids shove their mouth full of food. I get a small helping and sit in between my brother and husband. The kids and Robert along with West, Bailey and Chris. Susan and I sit on the patio part and watch them play. Around five we all head in to get baths.

"Andrew it's your turn!" I tell my son.

"Okay," he says.

As he steps in I feel my pants getting wet and pain.

Crap.

"Chris I need to go to the hospital!" I yell from the bathroom.

"I'll get the bag," he says running to the bedroom.

As Robert gets me to the car I heard my son say,"Mommy peed her pants," with a laugh.

He's just like his father.

Chris speeds to the hospital without getting stopped. He grabs the bag and carries me in. He tells the nurse that my water broke and they take me back. This set of twins aren't waiting. I dilate quickly and start delivering.

"Last push you got this babe," Chris says holding my hand.

"Last time we have kids," I say before I push.

I hear a high pitched squeal and see Chris cut the umbilical cord before everything starts going blurry. The last thing I see is nurses running in the room and Chris fighting to stay back. All of a sudden everything goes black.

I'm sorry for the cliffhanger. The first chapter of the second book should be updated tomorrow. Don't hate please🙏.
~~Tay