The Big Day

So today is the day I marry my best friend. Last night was kind of hard because I didn't have Chris there to calm me down. Instead I had a bunch of girls that were there that cried when I did. Not helpful at all. So right now I'm in my dressing room at the beautiful church we are getting married at. I'm in my robe letting Scarlett and Suzan do my hair and make up. Carly is getting Iris in her dress and Shana is getting ready. After Carly gets Iris ready she slides her dress on. Scarlett is my maid of honor so she slides on her blue dress and shoes. Once Suzan is done with my hair I slide into my dress. Suzan gets her dress on and slides her shoes. Rosalie and Claire are on their way.  

Chris's P.O.V

Oh my god I can't believe today's the day I vow to be with Blake forever. I already have my tux on. Robert is getting Robert ready. Sebastian is helping Scott with his tie. Chris and Chris are getting their ties and shoes on. Tom is already completed along with Jeremy.

"I'm going to go see Blake," Robert says walking out of the room.

"Hey tell her I love her," I say.

"Will do."

Blake's P

Blake's P.O.V

I turn around once my dress is on and see Robert standing there.

"You look great brat," he says with tears in his eyes.

"No no. You need to leave this room if you cry. You make her ruin he make up I will hurt you," Scarlett says.

"I won't don't worry," he says.

"You look great bro," I say smiling.

"Chris told me to tell you he loves you," he says.

"I love him to. Is dad ready?"

"Yeah he got dressed in a different room," he says.

"Has he cried yet?" I ask.

"Not that I've seen," he says hugging me and not trying to step on the dress.

"Good. He doesn't have to. He'll always be my number one," I say smiling.

Robert leaves and Scarlett hands me my bouquet. Chris stands on the opposite side of the wall and holds my hand while I stand on my side of the wall. We stand with our backs against the wall and hold each other's hand. Claire takes the picture and the Chris leaves to go stand at the alter. The best man and the maid of honor stand in the front while everyone else lines up behind them. I stand behind them until dad comes out. I look and see Chris standing with his back facing everyone.

"You look great baby girl," dad says.

"Not so bad yourself dad," I say smiling.

"Your mom would be happy to see you walking down the aisle," he says kissing my cheek.

"I know," I say as we start walking.

Once I'm halfway down the aisle Chris turns around. I see the tears well up in his eyes as I inch closer to my future husband.

Once I arrive Chris speaks," you look great."

"Not so shabby yourself," I say with a smile.

We say our vows until it's time for us to say I do.

"Do you Christopher Robert Evans take Blake Quinn Downey as you lawfully wedded wife?" He asks Chris.

"I do," he says smiling.

"And do you Blake Quinn Downey take Christopher Robert Evans as your lawfully wedded husband?" He asks me.

"I do," I say smiling back at Chris.

"Then in the power invested in me I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride," he says.

Chris grabs my face and kisses my lips. He moves his hands on my hips. I wrap my arms around his neck. Everyone whistles and claps as we pull away.

"I love you with a passion," he says kissing my head.

"I love you too Mr. Evans," I say smiling.

"Not as much as I love you Mrs. Evans," he says as we walk down the aisle.

We all gather around for photos before the reception. After all of those are done we pack our bags in the cars and leave for the reception. I can't believe I just married the love of my life.

Ahh. They are finally married. Yay.
~Tay