Filming

Right now Scarlett is in the trailer watching the kids. I've been back to work for two months. Which makes the twins 6 months. Right now Chris and Sebastian are working on their fighting skills.

I walk to the trailer to take Scarlett's spot until Scott and Carly show up to take over

"What sis?" I ask Iris as I pick her up out of her bouncer.

She makes a "m" sound.

"Mommy," I say.

"Mama," she says.

I open the trailer door to see Frank walking out.

"Frank come here," I say.

"I have to be on set," he says.

"I don't care this is important."

He walks over to me," what?"

"Stay here," I say fast walking to the set with Iris in my arms.

I arrive to the set and see Chris talking to his stunt guy.

"She said her first word," I say with a ridiculous smile.

"What?!"

"She said mama," I say.

"Mama," Iris says.

Chris smiles like the meatball he is and takes her out of my hands.

"Who's watching Robert?" He asks.

"Frank he kinda got forced there," I say with a small smile.

"Da da," she says.

"She- she said da da," Chris says.

I turn my head to see Frank carrying Robert towards us.

"He keeps saying-" he says before Robert talks.

"Dada," he says in one word.

"You guys are getting so big," I say taking Robert out of Frank's arms.

Sebastian takes his phone out and takes a picture. He sends it to Chris and I and we set it as our lock screens. I ask Anthony to go get the bouncers for the twins so I can finish taking pictures. About 2:30 they take a break and Chris goes and gets us lunch. He comes back and we start eating and Sebastian volunteers to feed Iris while Scarlett feeds Robert.

"What's your guys plan for the rest of the day on set?" I ask.

"Nothing really picture worthy," Sebastian says burping Iris.

I look at Scarlett and Chris for an answer.

"Yeah you guys can go back to the trailer," Chris says.

After we eat I take the twins and myself back to the trailer to take a nap. I end up staying up to sort my pictures out in the setup so the writer can and the text in. Once I'm done I go check on the kids. I walk in to see Iris trying to pull herself up but failing. I take my phone out and take a video.

She sees me and says,"Mama."

I turn the video off and walk over to her.

"What baby girl?" I ask her as I pick her up.

"Dada?" She asks with a smile.

"Daddy's working little one," I say walking out of the room so we don't wake up Robert. He sleeps just like his father.

I take her in the living part of the trailer and turn on cartoons. I hear the door open and see Sebastian walk in.

"Hey watcha doing?" I ask grabbing a water.

"Nothing they told me I was done for the day," he says walking over to Iris.

I walk in and sit next to him on the couch as Iris is in her walker.

"I got a question. What have Anthony, Chris and Scarlett been calling me when I'm not around besides Boo Bear?"

I almost choke on my water but save myself.

"Um no comment," I say.

"Seriously," he says.

"Wiener Soldier," I cough.

"Wiener Soldier?" He says.

"Maybe," I say getting up to put in The Little Mermaid.

"Great," he says and I laugh.

I sit back down and check the time. It's 4:30.

"Hey can you go get me a pound of hamburger?" I ask Seb.

"Sure," he say walking out of the trailer.

Once he comes back I start making tacos. About time suppers done Chris comes in with Scarlett and Mackie. We all eat and sit around and talk. Mackie and Sebastian keep trying to get the twins to say their names.

"Leave the poor kids alone," Scarlett scolds them.

"We are betting on this," Mackie says.

"Falcon Big Butt leave 'em alone," Chris says and Scarlett and I laugh.

"Alright Captain Little butt. Since I can't say what I would," he says laying Robert down on the playing mat.

I grab my phone and change Chris's name to Captain Little Ass and Mackie's to Falcon Big Butt. I also change Sebastian's to Weiner Soldier. I show Scarlett and she laughs. After all of the laughs and stories everyone goes back to their trailer. Chris and I get the twins to sleep and fall asleep ourselves in the bed.

The Wiener Soldier is at 3:00 minutes.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
~~Tay