Author's Notes

Authors' notes

Choices are a very beautiful thing we as humans possess. We have the power to shape our world in whatever way we so choose. However, when a choice is made it is irreversible and we must all acknowledge that fact. We cannot make a choice and wish to change the consequences. Every choice opens one door and shuts another, and one small choice will affect many others, many perhaps not of one's own. A simple choice could lead to the death of hundreds in the future, or it can lead to the protection of those same people. Nonetheless, we cannot always see how our choices will affect the greater scheme of our lives or of the world, but that is when it becomes vital we acknowledge the consequences of our actions. We cannot make a choice and only justify our actions to make ourselves feel better about it. We must judge our choices on the effect they have on others, and make up for it when we must. The other point to be told from this, is that once a choice is made, the choice is irreversible. But that does not mean you must follow through on it-it's never too late to turn back from a dark place. If you chose to follow that path and you commit great sin, the choice has been made, but you still have the choice of turning around and repenting for your actions. Others will try to tell you otherwise, but ultimately the only one capable of turning back is the one who chose to start out on that path. Believe this or not, it hardly matters as advice is simply that. But, I implore you to at least take it into consideration, perhaps one day it may help you.

-A