9 | Hello-Goodbye

Wes struggled to open his eyes and hope to adjust them as he looked around the dark room. Beams of light shined through the circular windows and he couldn't feel his arms. His body was cold and wet. He grunted and looked up at his two hands which were encased in a cylinder lock, they were attached to chains that were attached to the walls. Wes's legs were free but he was so weak he could barely move them. A large iron door with a jagged edge opened in front of him showing a silhouette of a man.

The face was blocked by the backlighting. He squinted trying his best. The man walked over to the corner of the room and flipped a lever. The light above We's head turned on, illuminating the room. He looked up to see Syler "what is this?" He managed to ask.

"Persuasion" he said with his hands behind his back. He walked over to Wes and grabbed his face with one hand. He squeezed it "such pity, you still have ashes from your club"

"My club?" Wes asked

"Yeah, after it went up in flames my men dragged you out hoping you were still alive, we took precautions and had you chained you up here just for safety"

"You're right, you should be terrified" Wes snarled at him

"Not our safety Wes, your own" He walked back and forth "you see if you try to leave, my men with kill you, Then again you won't be able to unlock yourself"

"Thanks for catching me up on the details" He said sarcastically "You burned my club down? First Michael's house now my club?" Wes stared into his eyes."Where are my friends?"

"First of all, I had nothing to do with Michael's house burning down. Second of all they're fine, I swear to you." He said "I'm here for you"

"Why?"

"Your company Wes, this is all it's been about"

"You're not getting it Syler"

"Oh no, but I am" he says walking back up to me "I felt that you needed more" He paused "Persuasion. I felt you choosing not to sell to us, so I decided to show you what you'd gain by selling." He backed up from Wes "Not only will you get two hundred million but you'd also get her"

Wes's eyes widened and he gasped at the sight of a girl being dragged in against her will into the room. Her hair was long and jagged, it had split ends and was dyed a dirty blond color. She looked up at him, her screams were muffled and he looked into her brown eyes. Her cloths was dirty and so was her face. The man threw her to the ground and Wes could feel himself tear up. "HOLLY!" He screamed "Let her go!"

"See Wes, this is what she's been through" he walked up to Wes and grabbed his face, gripping deeper into his cheeks, he pointed my face to her. "This is what she's been through for the last ten years!" He screamed "and you can save her"

Wes looked at his sister on the ground. Tape around her mouth. She had bruises all over her visable body. She was dressed in very messy sweat pants and a t-shirt. He couldn't imagine what she had been through for the last ten years. He couldn't believe that she was an arms length away and he couldn't even reach out to her, to hug her, to tell her everything will be okay, to kill all these men. An anger overcame Wes.

"Fine!" Wes cried out "I'll sell you my company just please let me hold her for a second"

He tsked "I'm sorry, it took pretty long for us to get you in those chains, I can't let you out now" he looked over to the man and nudged his head. The man nodded and picked up Holly.

"Please, don't do this!" The man continued to pull her away along with her muffled screams "No Holly!" He screamed, crying "bring her back, let me take her home, please!" Wes started to cry kicking and trying to break loose "Let her go!" The door closed leaving Wes and Syler in the room alone.