15 | Mr. Linden

They were back to what they were doing a week ago, committing a act of federal crime to get back Holly and to get Kronos. Michael's mind has been hell bent on killing him, but he's never let it run his life. He's rational enough to know theres a bigger picture that needs to be taken care of. His revenge is his own vendetta.

Michael and Wes sat in the van, they were worried about the smell of the drugs but it was somehow masked. They were driving to San Francisco where the trade was happening. Jaden and Kay followed them in the extra car they brought along to drive back. Since a few days ago they worked all day and night long to clean the new base. They updated the old computers with new ones, added some new chairs and tables to the rooms, some tv's were also added up to the walls and basic supplies to help them out. Wes's main concern was Michael and his friends. He couldn't have them get hurt, he would never forgive himself.

"I really need you to be careful Michael" Wes spoke softly still focusing on the road. "You have the most difficult part of this mission today"

"I know" Michael spoke softly back. "I'm always careful, it's those idiots from Castro and Brokers that mess shit up"

Police sirens sounded and Wes and Michaels heart dropped. They quickly looked in the rearview mirror and saw that the cop car was right behind them, signaling them to pull over. They looked over at each other unsure of what to do. They could drive away as fast as possible but that risks more cops showing up for a full on chase, and the fact the van could never out drive a car.

Wes threw Michaels his phone "Quickly call Jaden and Kay and tell them to keep driving! They need to act normal, we'll pull over and they need to pretend to be regular civilians"

Michael quickly called as Wes pulled over, he told Kay and Jaden to keep driving. They did as they were instructed and kept driving trusting Wes and Michael would know what to do. Wes pulled over the van onto the side of the road and the cop car pulled up behind them.

"It's okay just relax" Wes held Michaels hand and comforted him.

"No its not, we have hundreds of pounds of weed, cocaine, and heroin in the back!"

Wes shushed him and comforted him as he saw the cop getting closer. His uniform looked runned down and he looked oddly suspicious himself. The cop reached the door and tapped on on it.

Wes opened it entirely and looked down at him from the trucks diver seat. "Yes officer?"

"You were speeding" he said bluntly

"Was I?" Wes asked "I didn't even notice"

"license and registration please" he reached out his hand up to them waiting

Wes opened the glove box and pulled out the fake license and registration they were given by Syler just incase this exact situation happened. Wes looked at Michael who calmed down but he could still see the fear in his eyes. Wes gave him a smile and he took a deep breath. Wes turned around and quickly noticed the officers hand. His suits sleeve was running up and he could see a tattoo. It was a dragon tattoo biting the head off of a chinese soldier, It was Brokers. Wes pretend to not notice it and handed him the license and registrations. He took to from his hand with a fake placid smile. Almost like he didn't want to be there. He walked back to his car, still acting as a cop. Wes turned to Michael who was now calm "It's Brokers"

"What?" He asked

"The cop, he's not a cop, he's working with Brokers"

"Why would he be here pulling us over if we're on our way to his boss Mr. Linden?"

"They probably want to hijack the van so they don't have to pay us the money"

Wes looked at the mirror and saw the man was now walking back towards the truck. His hand was on his gun. Wes reached back into the glove box and pulled out a pistol and handed it to Michael "Follow my lead"