Chapter 4

"I don't have time for this!", he exclaims angrily and before I even realize what's happening he grabs me and places me on his shoulder. What does he think he's doing? I start to tell and hit his back praying that he will let me go.

Now I'm scared. 

He starts walking out the door while I'm still fighting to escape his arms. Suddenly he stops and looks back.

"Are you coming, Bekah?", he says.

I see her coming up the stairs. I stop fighting. Nice timing!
He realizes something is wrong so he slowly turns around making me look at the blonde girl behind him. Her confused expression slowly turns to an evil smile. Just when I'm about to ask her why that is she disappears.

Before I even ask myself where she went I hear a scream. It's Amanda's. The woman that turned my life to a nightmare, the reason why I want to die, why I feel worthless. She's dead. The blonde girl killed her.

I don't know what to feel right now. She starts screaming in pain. I never thought the loss of her would make me feel so upset. I feel... empty.

The screams stop. She's officially dead.

"Of course I'm coming, Nik", I hear the girl say

What kind of people are they anyway? And why would they kill her but not me? What did they see in me? Why can't they just kill me and get it over with? I have so many questions but... do I really want the answers?

The guy starts to walk with me still in his shoulders. He walks slowly in order for me to take a good look at her body. There's something wrong. I can't see any blood. As he moves a couple of steps further I notice it. The bites. The blonde girl had bitten Amanda's neck. And no blood was coming out of the wounds. 

Who are these people? Or better yet, what are these people