Three Fangirls VS. the Naruto World (Naruto Fanfic)

Ari's POV

I squealed in excitement when my phone beeped, telling me I had a message. I turned it on and tapped my Gmail icon. And there, there was the thing that made me want to cry anime tears (I wasn't an anime character, so sadly that was impossible).

"SHE UPLOADED!!" I shouted, racing around the almost empty house, flailing my arms wildly. I somehow kept my phone from slipping out of my fingers and shattering against the wall. I was notorious for slippery fingers.

"What are you yelling about?" Scarlett grabbed me by the back of my hoodie as I ran past her, nearly choking me as I was forcefully held back. I whimpered like a lost puppy, and she consented, dropping me to the ground. "Ow, my ass," I whined, rubbing said area in annoyance. She shook her head at me and kicked my butt lightly. I shot to my feet and glared at her. She shrugged innocently, which she wasn't, and gestured.

I cocked my head to the side. Why was she waving her hand at me?

"You were yelling something," she sighed, grabbing my wrist and lifting it so that my phone was in my face. "I presume it has to do with this?"

"Oh, yeah," I said, sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck. "SHE UPLOADED!!"

"Who did? Who did?" Violet poked her head out from her room, hard-core headphones dangling from around her skinny neck. Her lovely reddish-brown eyes sparkled with curiosity, something Scarlett and I were seriously used to. Even if Violet didn't give a shit about what we were talking about, she still had to know. I warned her what curiosity did to the cat, but did she listen?

"The awesome chick who writes that amazing Naruto fanfic we obsess over!" I cheered, doing a stupid little happy dance right there in the hallway. Violet giggled and joined me; Scarlett sighed, flicked her just-shy-of-shoulder-length black hair from her eyes, feathery bangs swaying, and said, "You're going to have to be a little more specific, Ari."

"Violet gets it!" I pouted, and turned pointedly to my other sister, my other triplet to be exact. Fraternal, but still triplets. She twirled her blonde hair around a finger, giggling again. "I have no idea what you're talking about!" she said. "I just got followed you."

How I wished I could sweat drop.

"You know," I said impatiently. "The one about the girl who gets dropped into the Naruto world, and ends up on Kakashi's team?"

"There are about twenty thousand of those stories," Scarlett reminded me.

"Oh whatever!" I stamped my foot and tossed her my phone. She raised a perfectly detailed eyebrow and proceeded to scroll through my messages. And she smiled slightly. "That one," she said, returning my phone to me. "Ok, I get why you're so excited. But still, stop running around the house at three A.M. The neighbors will call the cops on us. Again."

I humphed and turned away, beginning to do my ridiculous dance again.

Scarlett's POV

She was out of control. Again. And Violet was just about to join her in her trip through insanity. My sisters... such fangirls.

I rapped on Ari's head, and she stuck her tongue out at me.

"Are you going to go read it or not?" I asked.

"Gah! I'm such a baka! C'mon Vi!" She dragged Violet away into our lounge room, leaving me to follow at my own pace.

For a fourteen-year-old, she acted very childishly. Violet was no better, always shouting and running around, screaming out her love for Hot Chelle Rae and Rock Lee, from Naruto. And whenever Ari freaked out, Violet followed. During those times, I was glad our Aunt and Uncle were in Africa for three years, on Missionary business.