Interview with The-Realistic-Ending

Her name is Jenni and she is just 14 years old. She has over 400 votes and 100 fans and she is doing fantastic with her reads. She has just uploaded recently a new story called That Word. Everyone, may I introduce; The-Realistic-Ending!

Me: So when did you start writing?

Jenni: I just started writing this past September. Maybe a bit before that, so it's only been like a year.

Me: So who is your favourite author? Whether from wattpad or published.

Jenni: Well my favourite author in real life is Meg Cabot, ever since the first book I read by her when I was 8. And on wattpad, I'd have to say; YouHadMeAtHello. There are few others I love, but whenever she uploads, I have to read it right away.

Me: They are both amazing writings. I especially love Meg Cabot. Have you read The Mediator series by her?

Jenni: I haven't yet, That's definitely a series I want to read though. I've only read All-American Girl, Ready Or Not, How To Be Popular, and Teen Idol. I think that's all, I'm not even sure.

Me: Okay, but be sure to read that series, along with Jinx if you get a chance. The Mediator series is one of the best I have EVER read. Anyways, I'm getting off topic here. Haha. So, next question; so your most popular story: My Own Personal Hell. Why Must I Be In Love With My Best Friend?

Is My Own Personal Hell, an edited version of that?

Jenni: I'll be sure to read them. And yeah, My Own Personal Hell is just an edited version. I found the original title to be way too long and so I just shortened it, and it also didn't give away part of the story in it, so I thought it was better. The only reason I decided to edit it was because I re-read the beginning and it horrified me. I couldn't understand how I wrote that. I'm basically just re-writing it and adding more details and developing characters and scenes better.

Me: Okay, so tell us a little about My Own Personal Hell for the readers who haven't read it yet.

Jenni: Um, it's basically just the cliché "I fell in love with my best friend" kind of story. Mel lives next door to her best friend Chase, and she's liked him for as long as she could remember. But they're from two different worlds. Chase is a jock, and Mel is a loner at heart. It hits a lot of serious topics that teenagers go through, but I'm not going to spoil that. I hope that wasn't too much about it.

Me: Nah, I don't think that gave away anything. So where do you get your ideas for your stories? Is it just imagined up or from personal experiences? *wink wink* Hahaha, jk xD

Jenni: Well, now that you say it like THAT....lol jk. hahaha. A lot of it is just from things I've read from other stories, or things that people I know have been through. But there's always personal experiences in everything. And a lot of my characters have at least one trait of mine. I'm actually a lot like Mel, but we still have our differences. So, like I was saying, it comes from so many different things; personal experience, imagination, things I've read or seen before, really just about anything.

Me: Which is your favourite character out of all your works?

Jenni: Okay, that's a tough one for me. I love all my characters. They each have something different about them that makes me love them. Um, I'd have to say my favourite is either Mel or Skyer (from Bruised & Broken). I like Mel since she kind of portrays me, so I kind of have to. I love that Sky is really strong and she finds ways to deal and that she hasn't given up on like anything.