Interview with Fallenbabybubu: The Writer of A and D

Copyright © 2011 Wattpad's Corner

Let me introduce to you Louisse C. from the Philippines. She is the writer of the current #1 on WHAT'S HOT LIST in Wattpad. She's eighteen and a college student. Let's check her out :)

First of congratulations to your recent success which is A and D. So tell us something about it. (Just to let the other people have a glimpse of it.)

Well, A and D is about best friends that belong to different cliques in High School. D for Dakota. A for Aaron. Dakota is secretly in love with Aaron, but he already has a girlfriend. It's basically the music video of Taylor Swift's You belong with me. But with a lot of twists and emotions. It's also funny, too; with all the relatable embarrassing moments.

You’re a college student. How did you balance your time of writing and studying?

Hmm . . .  I actually don't study. I'm very lazy, see. Hehe . . . Besides, I upload every Saturday, so I have Monday to Friday for school stuff.

Do you ever get tired of balancing it up?

Nope. Hahaha . . . Well, not yet anyway.

It was said that you’re self-publishing one of your novel, tell us about it.

It's already self-published. It's my first novel, Realize. But the number of copies are only limited due to financial problems . . . It's very fun, and a light read.

How did you deal of/with haters—any useful advice to deal them off?

I just accept their opinion. Although, sometimes, it hurts. So I read a few uplifting quotes, and then I'll feel better again. But I usually accept their opinion and I won't let them get to me. It's too bothersome to be in a heated argument with people who have limited mind-sets.

What inspire you to write A and D?

Taylor Swift's music video of You belong with me inspired me to write A and D. I felt cliff-hanged by the music video that I thought of making a story out of it.

What genres do you like the most? And why?

It depends. If on paperback, Action-Adventure. If on e-book, Humor-Romance. I have no idea why they interest me in that way. But they just do. Hahaha . . .

Aside from writing what do you do?

I draw. I edit pictures. I edit videos. I prank my friends. Hahahah!!

Have you ever felt the pressure when you got #1 in What's Hot List of Wattpad?

No, not really. But I surely felt excitement. Hehe . . . ;)

What do you do when you’re not in Wattpad?

I'm probably at school. Or reading a book. Or watching a Korean/Japanese Drama. Or watching a movie. Or hanging out with my friends.

Do you have any other interest aside from writing?

I would like to act. Or at least model. But hey, who doesn't want that? Haha . . .

How did you find Wattpad?

My dad downloaded the App on our iPad. When I was reading one of racingheart's stories, I was cliffhanged! Then, I found out that there's a site. So I checked it out. And here I am. :)

Have you experience anything that is similar to one of your stories?

Oh, gosh. A LOT!! And it was AFTER I uploaded A and D. Plus, they're my fans. I'm really disappointed . . . :(

Have encountered people who are racist that made some rude criticisms to your books?

. Hahaha!! I'm Yeah laughing now because, he -- yes, HE -- thought that I was gonna retaliate. Dream on . . . XD

What can you say to the people who have read and supported you story?

There are no words to express how much THANKFUL I am to all of you. You have been my motivation to finish A and D. And I'm really glad to all of you. I will never forget your continuous support. NEVER. :)