Interview with nutterbutter: The Writer of A Midnight Attraction

Interview questions

Name: Jamez

Age: 16

Nick name: J-Mez

1.     What is your pen name and why did you choose it?

Well my pen name is Jamez McNutt, because it is my name.

2.     Do you have an editor to help you with writing?

Yes, wattpad user Nettle, she is helping me with my works and so far she is doing great!

3.     Do you eat when you type your stories?

No, but I do listen to music.

4.     What is your inspiration in writing?

My friends, they are really the people who inspire me. They help me though the ups and downs of my life and really accept me as a person.

5.     Do you have a specific experience that you have written in your story that actually happened in real life?

No, not as of right now I don’t.

6.     How did you find wattpad?

My girlfriend, wattpad username Sockmonkey. I told her I like to write stories and she told me of wattpad and I got on a couple of days later and I have been hooked since.

7.     What is your best asset?

I would have to say my winning smile.

8.     What comes in to your mind when you start a story?

How I want to finish it, and if I want to make it a series of books.

9.     How do you find the strength to finish a story especially when you experience a writer’s block?

I push myself though it, I usually ask fans what they want to see happen and kind of take off from there.

10. What books are you reading?

I am reading The Hunger Games Trilogy at the moment.

11. Who is your favorite writer in wattpad and why?

I can’t play favorites but if I had to go by what story I liked best it would have to be Kstick’s Sleep Forever. It kind of has the awesome fantasy plot to it that makes the readers read more and more.

12. Who is your favorite writer outside wattpad?

Stephenie Meyer hands down.

13. What story from wattpad do you like the most?

Like I said before Sleep Forever by Kstick.

14. If given a chance, what publishing company would you like to work with when you publish your book?

Oh man I don’t know. I would have to say whatever I can take. It was a really hard question and I wasn’t sure how to answer.

15. What do you expect from yourself as a writer?

Well like any writer, to see my stories go places. Maybe see it in Wal-Mart or at a book store. I think those are the main things, but I also like to entertain people.