Chapter 3

Aurora's P.O.V

"She's still sleeping." I heard someone say outside my door, "But it's already noon." I heard another voice say. "Why are you here anyways?" Scott said. I sat up so I could hear them better. "Because Liam and I are taking her out with us later and I needed to talk to her about it." Mason said. I got out of bed smoothing my hair out a little bit, I opened my door. "Well, good afternoon sleeping beauty." Mason said walking into my room. I rolled my eyes at him, "What are you doing here?" I asked him after Scott went downstairs.

"You need to where something mildly hot tonight." He said grinning. "What? Why?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "I'm taking Liam as my wingman to a club thing and I'm taking you because you need to have some fun." He said giving in. "Mason." I whined, he pouted, "Please, it will be fun. You might even meet someone." He said enthusiastically, "Fine." I gave in, "I'm forcing you to sit here well I pick an outfit because you woke me up." I said sassily. "Okay?" He said, "Was that supposed to bother me? Why do you think I came here instead of just calling you." He added on laughing.

I smiled to myself when I found what I think is the perfect outfit, "Don't move." I ordered to him as I went to the bathroom to change. I put my hair in a messy bun to get it out of my face, I pulled the tank top on followed by tugging the skirt up. Putting my shoes on I smiled happily with the outfit consisting of a white low cut tank top with a pair of red lips on it, a red bandeau underneath and a black leather skirt that stopped mid thigh and black ankle boots. "Well?" I asked stepping out of the bathroom. "Yes, flat out yes." He answered immediately, "That was easy." I said laughing, I went back into the bathroom and changed into lazy clothes until later.

"Does Liam know I'm coming?" I asked plopping down next to him on my bed, he groaned stretching his arms out, "Maybe." He said. "Why doesn't he know?" I asked, "Because you know he's going to flip out." He stated truthfully. "Isn't that Scott's job?" I asked sarcastically, "Yep." He replied popping the p. "I'm calling Liam." I said picking up my phone, "Have fun." He said getting on his phone, probably checking Instagram, he's an addict. "Hello." Liam said, "Hey, I'm going out with you and Mason tonight." I stated simply, "What!? I don't want you to go there." He whined. I started laughing, "Well I'm sorry but Mason has insisted and I'm already set on going." I replied grinning.

"I'm going to bring my freakin lacrosse jersey to cover your outfit." He said, "How do you know what I'm wearing?" I asked confused, "Mason sent a picture." He said. I reached over and smacked Mason's arm, "Oh and no you're not its not that bad, now I've got to go I'll see you tonight." I said and hung up after he said okay. "Mason." I groaned, "Sorry." He admitted sheepishly, I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, now why don't you go home and then you guys can just come get me later, what time?" I asked pulling him behind me downstairs and to the front door, we passed Scott and Kira watching a movie. "Hi." I said smiling and continued pulling Mason along, "8:00?" He asked, "Sounds good, bye." I sung, "Bye." He replied. I shut the door and went back to my room.

Brett Talbot added you.

I saw the snapchat notification across my phone screen, I smiled and opened the app adding him back. I took a selfie with half of my face showing, going out with baes tonight! I captioned it, sighing as I was watching everyone's stories. I blushed seeing a video of Brett in the gym on his story. I took a picture of me making a weird face, Nice story. I sent with a laughing emoji to Brett.

Snapchat from Brett

I opened it and laughed taking a screenshot of his picture, he was making an equally weird face captioned I try.
I didn't bother replying, sighing I walked downstairs to get some food, "Mason and Liam are picking me up at 8:00." I told Scott before I went back to my room to waste my day away. I laughed seeing a spam of snapchats from Brett, I giggled going through them.