Chapter 8

A/N: Well I was writing this I realized how out of order my major events are in this story but you guys seem to be liking it and I love how it's going so far, sooooooo don't mind how mixed up these events are ok?

Song lyrics are from: Never Forget You by Zara Larsson

Aurora's P.O.V

I smiled turning up the radio in Brett's car as we went to school, not really caring about him being here I started singing for the first time in months and wow did it feel good. "I used to be so happy but without you here I feel so low." I sang along for the rest of the way there, honestly forgetting Brett was driving.

I sighed going to open my door but Brett grabbed my hand holding me back, "What?" I asked as he stared at me in shock and what looked like admiration. "Why didn't you tell me you could sing?" He asked rubbing his thumb on my hand, I smiled at his gesture, "I don't know, it just didn't come up, I put it on the back burner so I can get my grades up." I said truthfully. He nodded, "If you want to put more into music, let me know and I can help you with your grades." He stated and climbed out of the car and came to my side of the car, "Like tutoring?" I asked getting out too. "Yeah." He said swinging his arm around my shoulder, I smiled up at him, "Thank you!" I almost squealed as I walked with him. "Welcome babe." He replied laughing a little bit, after saying goodbye I walked into my first class ready to be over with this long school day.

-------------------

"Yes!" I cheered along with the crowd as our team scored again, of course my dad didn't show up, he called me and said to tell Scott he was held up at work. I sighed as I decided I couldn't wait until the game was over to use the bathroom so quickly but carefully I made my way into the school, through the hallways all the way into the bathroom. I looked up and saw that I had walked to the library, I hid behind a bookshelf as I heard Theo talking to someone, once he stopped I tried to get away quietly but I knocked a book over, I whirled around on the heels of my feet and saw Theo staring me down. It was like slow motion as I turned around and started to run, I screamed - like my life depended on it. While I guess it did, who knows what Theo would do to me.

"Oh god, no, please Theo." I begged as he was pulling me back to the library, "Shut up!" He snapped his grip tightening, "Help!" I screamed again, I'm such a horrible banshee I should be able to scream for my life but all I can scream is words. I kept wiggling around and trying to scream which resulted in him kicking me making my legs give out, "Come on." I told myself. I let out an ear piercing scream making Theo let go of me and cover his ears, I fell to the ground covering my own ears in the process.

I took the chance to start to run, more like walk because of the injuries Theo gave me. I started picking up speed and before I knew it I was sprinting out of the school and back to the field, I ran into someone, looking up I saw Lydia and I lost it. "Aurora, what happened?" She asked urgently as I started crying, I turned and saw Theo coming out of the school, "Theo attacked me after I heard him talking to someone in the library." I stuttered out, she nodded pulling me away from him and to the bleachers. I flinched as everyone around us jumped up and started cheering, I looked up and saw that the game was over, I also noticed that Theo disappeared. "Go see Brett, he's been looking for you." Lydia said softly as she saw him look over at us confused as to why I was just crying.

I went over to him quickly, not liking the feeling of being alone. "What happened?" He asked as I stood there with my head laying on his chest, "Aurora, who did that to you?" He asked moving to look at the forming bruises on my wrists, I turned and pointed to the back of my leg where there was an even bigger bruise from Theo kicking my leg. "Theo." I mumbled turning around, "I'm going to kill him." He said looking around, "He's gone." I said seeing him look around. He ran his hand through his hair frustrated, "Does Scott know yet?" He asked looking behind me, I turned and saw Scott coming towards us, "No." I said glancing up at Brett.

"That was a go-" Scott cut himself off, "What happened to you?" He asked grabbing my wrist gently to look at the bruises. "Theo." I said pulling my arm back, "There's one on the back of her leg too." Brett sighed, Scott shook his head not knowing what to say. "I'm fine, I just want to go home." I told them both in hopes of calming them down. "Yeah, let me find Stiles, he's our ride." Scott said before going to find Stiles. "Are you sure you're okay?" Brett asked wrapping his arms around me from behind, his head resting on top of mine. "Yeah." I paused, "I just want to go home and put ice on these." I added on as I ran my fingers across my sore wrists. He sighed knowing I wasn't being completely truthful.

"Promise me you'll talk to me when you're ready?" He asked softly, "I will." I mumbled biting my lip, "Promise." I added on tilting my head back to look up at him, he pressed a soft kiss to my lips, "Okay." He whispered. "I love you." I said getting ready to leave as I saw Scott motioning me over, "I love you too." He replied with a small smile, I returned the smile and went to Scott and Stiles. Not wanting to talk about anything I just climbed into the jeep and didn't speak.

---------------

"Bye Stiles." I said climbing out once we got home, "Bye." He replied as Scott followed behind me. "Aurora." Scott said as I walked into the kitchen, "Dad is coming over when mom gets home, remember?" He asked as I grabbed ice packs, "Oh," I paused looking at the time, my mom should be home any minute, "I'm going to change into something that covers these." I said pointing to the bruises, he nodded as I rushed upstairs. I groaned looking in my closet for my sweatpants, "There you are." I said to myself as I found them on the floor. Changing into those I followed by pulling a light long sleeve shirt on and trudged downstairs. "Hey, mom." I said seeing her in the kitchen, "Scott told me what happened." She said coming to look at me, I sighed pulling my sleeves up and one of my pants legs.

She sighed glancing up at me as she looked at them, "You don't want your father to know?" She asked, "No." I said shaking my head immediately, "Okay, as soon as he leaves you put ice on them." She said, "I'm going to go change." She added on before going upstairs, Scott coming down as she went up. I was about to talk but the doorbell cut me off. I looked at Scott silently telling him with my eyes to answer the door. I sat on the couch as I saw my mom coming downstairs and hearing Scott and our dad talking, "Hi." I said to our dad, "Hello." He replied sitting down on a chair, Scott sat next to me and our mom sat in the other empty chair.

No one said anything for a while, it felt like all eyes were on me because I'm the most hostile toward our dad. "How was the lacrosse game?" He asked looking at Scott. I held back a scoff and just laid my head on Scott's shoulder waiting for his answer, "It was good, we won." Scott replied simply. I smiled at the fact that they won, I didn't even realize it until now. "Congratulations." Our dad smiled. "How's um." He paused not remembering his name, "Brett." Scott, my mom and I all chorused. "Uh yeah." He said looking at me, "He's good, thanks." I said quietly, "Is she okay?" I heard him mumble to my mom. I rolled my eyes leaning into Scott even more, we've always been those kind of siblings, half the time he's my pillow. I had a small smile at the thought of that.

"I'm good." I said smiling, I don't want a ton of questions. The next hour or so went like this, just simple questions.

--------------

"Goodnight world." I whispered finally climbing into bed.

A/N: Make sure you guys check out my Teen Wolf Imagines book!