Chapter 12

Aurora's P.O.V

"Aurora." I heard faintly, I groaned as I came to and realized I was passed out in a chair next to Brett, "Where's Scott?" I asked looking around, Liam pointed to the bathroom, I nodded, "Why'd you wake me up?" I asked glancing at Brett, "Y-" I cut him off as I stood up urgently, I leaned down putting my ear right in front of Brett's mouth, "He's not breathing!" I shouted, "Deaton!" I shrieked, he came running in, Scott following close behind. I got pushed out of the way, I backed right into Stiles chest, "He's not breathing." I whispered to Stiles as I watched in horror.

"Get her out of here!" Deaton ordered to Stiles as I started crying, I fought against Stiles as he pulled me out of the room. "He's dead!" I said falling to my knees, Stiles went down with me, keeping his arms around me. "Shhh." He kept repeating as I kept screaming, "He's dead." I whispered, "I didn't even tell him I love him." I said my eyes widening, "His las thoughts of me make him think I hated him." I told Stiles as I started sobbing all over again. "He knew you-" "Guys." Liam said cutting Stiles off, I looked at him anxiously. "He's not dead." He breathed out, "Really?" I asked crying happy tears, "Yeah." He replied pulling me up, Stiles got up following us.

"What happened?" I asked Deaton as I pushed Brett's hair off of his forehead, I swear I saw him smile slightly as I did that. "I'm not sure, but the Wolfsbane is leaving his system." Deaton answered, I nodded relieved. "Do you have any idea when he'll wake up?" I asked barely moving my eyes from Brett, his skin doesn't look as pale. "Hopefully by tonight." Deaton replied placing a hand on my shoulder, I turned to look at him. "He'll be okay." He added on, I nodded, "Thank you." I whispered. He smiled before going to do some work in the other room.

"Scott, how are you feeling?" I asked seeing my brother in the doorway, "Getting better." He answered, he opened his arms which I gladly walked into, "You guys scared me so bad." I told him as I slapped his arm after I pulled back. "I know, I know." He sighed. "You know." He paused, "Brett was talking about you the whole time. Up until he passed out, he kept saying how he wanted to see you again." He paused again, taking a deep breath, "I think he thought he was going to die." He finished quietly. I sighed squeezing my eyes shut, "Did you think he was going to die?" I asked.

"Honestly?" He replied, I nodded, "Yes." He answered. I shook my head, "So stupid." I mumbled shaking my head, "Both of you." I added on, "I'm sorry that we scared you." He answered from behind me, I turned my attention from Brett back to Scott, I nodded, "I know you are." I told him. "Let's go home for a while, he's going to be out of it for a while, I'll come back later." I added on, "Okay." He nodded.

------------------------------------

"Here." I smiled handing Scott a plate of food, "Thanks." He replied immediately starting to eat, I laughed, "I'll never understand how guys can eat like that." I said shaking my head, he laughed at me. "I'm going to take a shower, just leave your stuff there when you're done I'll clean it up." I told him as I got ready to go upstairs, "No it's okay, I'll get it." He replied, "Scott, just let me do it okay. I feel like I need to do something." I said making him sigh but nod his head in agreement.

"Hey, Lori. I'm just letting you know that Brett's okay now, I could take you to see him later if you want?" I sent my message as I turned the shower on, letting it warm up as I checked my phone.

Message from Lori: I'm not home, just tell him I said hi.

My face scrunched in confusion from her message, her brother almost died and she didn't want to see him. I shook my head replying with, "Okay." I didn't want to push it, she's never really gotten along with me, she always has an attitude towards me.

I shrugged it off and got in the shower. Sighing I let the water run down my back, instantly feeling my muscles relax. I smiled seeing the bruises were almost gone.

---------------------------

I smiled as I got downstairs seeing that Scott had cleaned up his stuff from lunch, "He almost died and he can't even let me clean one plate for him." I mumbled to myself as I turned around to go back upstairs to my room. I peeked into Scott's room to see him sleeping, I shook my head going to gently pull the blanket over him, "Thanks, sis." He whispered half asleep causing me to smile. "Welcome." I whispered in return before quietly going back to my room. I sat down on my bed, putting lotion on my legs and arms, and doing everything else you do after a shower. I sighed deciding I would catch up on my social medias.

Opening snapchat I went down the list of stories, I saw that Brett had posted something right before they left yesterday, it was a picture of his front yard but the caption was "Missing my baby.." I smiled sadly as I saw that. "I'm taking you back." I whispered to myself, "I need him." I told myself. I left snapchat and went to look at my various other social medias, "Everything's the same." I laughed to myself as I tossed my phone down on my bed. This is going to be a long afternoon.

--------------------------
6:00pm

"Hello?" I answered instantly as I recognized the phone numbers as Deaton's clinic. "Aurora?" He asked, "Yes." I replied, "Brett is starting to wake up, I thought you'd like to know." He stated, "I'll be right there." I smiled even though he couldn't see me, "Okay, just so you know he is kind of out of it." He told me with a small laugh, "Okay." I laughed before hanging up.

"Scott?" I asked knocking on his door, "Hmm?" I heard him groan from inside, I opened his door, "Brett's waking up, could you take me down there?" I asked anxiously, "Sure." He replied more awake now, "I can't wait until you have a car." He said rolling his eyes, "Me either." I laughed, I just got my license last week but I'm not going to be able to get a car for a while. "Have I ever said I hate this bike?" I asked sarcastically as I got on behind him, "Maybe once or twice." He laughed before starting it up.

--------------------------------

I smiled hearing Brett rambling as I entered the clinic, "I'll be right back." I heard Deaton tell him, Deaton came out to me in a few seconds, "Ah thank goodness you're here, all he's been talking about was you." He stated before I walked back there, "Brett." I said walking in. He looked at me his smile growing tremendously until it disappeared completely. "What's wrong?" I asked as I slowly went over to him, "You're mad at me." He stated sounding completely like himself now. "I'm not mad at you anymore." I told him as I lifted my eyes to look at him, he raised an eyebrow at me, "You broke up with me yesterday." He replied.

I sighed running my fingers through my hair. "I know I did and that was the worst mistake of my life." I said watching his face for any expression changes, his hard front faltered slightly, "Are you sure?" He asked looking around, "Positive." I replied moving closer to him, he was sitting on the metal table, his legs hanging off and I was stood in between his legs. I felt his fingers ghost over my arm, I looked up at him, "Does that mean I can call you baby girl again?" He asked slyly, I laughed, "Please do." I replied, instantly he kissed me. Slowly he pulled back after a minute or so.

He placed one of his hands on my cheek, I put my hand on top of his, leaning into his touch. "How bad was I?" He asked, I sighed, "You don't remember?" I asked, he shook his head, "I think you technically died for like two minutes." I started, "Scott said he thought you were going to die, he also said you were talking like you were going to." I added on. He let out a breath, "Wow." He muttered, "I thought you were going to die thinking I didn't love you." I admitted, he wiped under my eyes with his thumbs, keeping all tears from going any further.

"I knew you loved me." He said gently, I nodded, "Does this," he motioned between the both of us, "Mean I can call you mine again?" He asked, I smiled. "Yes, definitely yes." I assured him, "You know you two really need to stop getting together in a veterinarians office." Scott said interrupting our kiss, I laughed turning my head to look at him. He shrugged coming over to us, "How are you feeling, man?" He asked placing a hand on Brett's shoulder, "Better," he glanced at me quickly, "Thanks." He finished. "No problem." Scott replied, he looked between us, "I'm so happy you fell for him." He stated before walking out, I shook my head smiling and looked back to Brett, "Oh!" I said startling him, I laughed, "Lori told me to tell you hi." I sighed.

He looked at me confused and slightly sad, "She didn't come see me at all did she?" He asked knowingly, "Not that I know of." I answered sympathetically, "Did she say where she is?" He asked, I pulled my phone out and showed him the messages, he rolled his eyes, "Thank you for being so nice to her even though she acts like that towards you." He smiled at me, "It's okay." I replied wrapping my arms around his neck, "I love you." I added on laying my head on his shoulder, "I love you too." He said into my hair.