Chapter 4

Aurora's P.O.V

"Morning." I muttered to Liam and Mason. "I mean I know it's Monday and all but thats no reason to sound like that is it?" Mason asked laughing, "I got like no sleep last night." I said laying my head on Liam's shoulder, "Oh how will you live?" Liam asked over dramatically, they both seemed oddly happy, "Why are you guys smiling like that?" I asked looking around, I was about to look behind me when Liam grabbed my shoulders and yanked me back around, "Ow! Liam, what was that for?" I asked grabbing my shoulder.

"I told you not to let her see me coming, you didn't have to try and break her in half in the process." I heard someone say behind me, I turned and saw Brett. "What are you doing here?" I asked smiling, "Oh did I not tell you?" He asked looking down at me, "Tell me what?" I whined hugging him, "I moved, I live right here in beacon hills now." He answered wrapping his arms around me, I pulled back and slapped his arm, "Why didn't you tell me!?" I laughed, "Because I wanted to surprise you." He whined pulling me back to him, I noticed Liam and Mason went on there way. "You did good then." I replied wrapping my arms around his neck. I pouted my lips out at him and pointed to them.

"If I have to." He said jokingly, I gasped. He smiled before leaning down and kissing me, I smiled at him after he pulled away. "You've got plans for tonight." He stated as he walked me to class. "Oh do I?" I asked, "Yep." He paused, "You need to wear a bathing suit." He added on. "You're taking me all the way to the beach on a Monday night?" I asked shocked, he hummed in response, "You're so lucky Scott is so easygoing about you, you'd never see me if he wasn't." I laughed, "And you say we need to stop." I said to Stiles as we passed him kissing Malia, "I'm older!" He replied as we kept walking, "Not an excuse!" I called out to him.

"You have to change your address in my phone." I said handing him my phone before I went to class, he started typing away and before I knew it he was handing me my phone back. "Thanks." I smiled. "We've got to go to class, bye babe." He said kissing me quickly and rushing off. I smiled walking into my class, despite everything that goes on, he always manages to keep his grades up. I blushed as the teacher scolded me for not paying attention, "She's so weird." I heard some of the students mumble, I tensed but shrugged it off, "It's nothing I can't handle." I thought to myself.

I shut my locker and jumped seeing Theo standing right there. "Um hi." I said awkwardly backing up a bit. "Hey, beautiful." He smirked, I rolled my eyes at him, "I've got a boyfriend." I stated even though he already knew. "But I can treat you better than he can." He said a devilish look in his eyes, "No." I said backing up again. I turned around and rushed to lunch, "Hey guys." I sighed sitting down with my food, which honestly didn't seem the slightest bit appealing right now. "You okay? You like you've just seen a ghost." Scott asked concerned. "I'm okay, don't worry." I said forcing a smile. Inwardly I had a small breakdown, Theo has been doing stuff like this to me for weeks, ever since he first showed up he's been doing it.

"Hey, Scott. Is it okay if I sit here?" Theo asked showing up out of nowhere. I slid closer to Brett as I saw my brother nod his head, how could he be so oblivious to the fact that he's not a good guy. Brett put his arm around me in a comforting way, the whole time for lunch we stayed like that, eating our food in silence as Theo and Scott talked.

"Why did you do that when Theo sat down?" Brett asked once we got out of lunch, "Because I don't like him." I said truthfully, he nodded skeptically, "Okay, let me know if he bothers you." He answered, concern in his voice. "I will I promise, what time are you picking me up?" I asked lacing my fingers with his. "5:00." He answered, "Just enough time to get ready." I said, a small laugh coming out. He smiled at me, "I'll see you later." He said kissing my forehead, "Okay." I said, I mentally prepared myself for my next class.