Chapter 10

Aurora's P.O.V

Sighing I went to my locker to grab my stuff and go watch lacrosse practice, "Gotta love half days." I mumbled to myself as I pushed my way through the crowd of people, I closed my eyes for a minute after seeing Theo in the crowd, although being at school I know it was possible it really was him.

"Hey." I breathed out sitting next to Mason on the bleachers, "Hey, you okay?" He asked seeing my slightly frightened state. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said forcing a smile upon my face. "Okay." He answered glancing at the field and back at me, "I'm fine." I assured as I watched everyone practice, I looked around, "Mason." I mumbled not moving my eyes from the spot on the field I was looking at, "Yeah?" I heard him ask, "Do you see Theo standing over there?" I asked pointing my finger, still not taking my eyes off of Theo. "No ones there." He answered leaning forward to look at me, "Scott was serious when he said that." He mumbled to himself, my head snapped over to him.

"What did Scott say?" I asked watching his eyes widen slightly, "Um, I wasn't supposed to tell you but he told me about what you said last night." He said, "Aurora!" He called watching me rush down the bleachers. "Scott!" I called to him from the edge of the field. Everyone on the field looked at me - literally. "Yeah?" Scott said jogging over to me, "You told Mason." I stated looking up at him, Scott looked behind me glaring at Mason, "Sorry." Mason mumbled. "Scott, why would you do that?" I asked sighing.

"They needed to know." He said simply, "They? As in the pack?" I asked my eyes widening, he nodded before going back to practice.

---------------------

"Hi, gorgeous." Brett smiled swinging his arm across my shoulders. "Hi." I smiled in return, "Did you shower? You stink." I laughed, "Oh thanks." He replied rolling his eyes, he slowed down his pace as he looked in front of us, "Theo." He snapped seeing him, by the look on both of their faces I'm very happy we're outside with only lacrosse players and not the whole school. "Princess." Theo smirked at me, "Jerk." I snapped, he smirked, "I try." He replied. I tightened my grip on Brett's hand in hopes of calming him down.

"Aw, does your little girlfriend have to hold you back from trying to beat me up." Theo smirked at Brett, "No." Brett replied gently pulling his hand out of mine. "I have plenty of reasons to beat the crap out of you." He snapped in Theo's face, "Like what?" Theo asked rolling his eyes, "What you did to Aurora in the school." He growled in response, "Oh I think the pretty prin-" Theo cut himself off watching me continue to back up slowly, "Aurora?" Brett asked turning to look at me, I shakily pointed in front of me, "He won't go away." I whispered my whole body shaking, "Ugh! Make it stop!" I shrieked covering my ears.

Liam, Stiles and Scott managed to get the last of the people here to leave, "What is she talking about?" I heard Theo ask as I covered my ears again, "Baby, don't listen to it." I heard Brett say to me, "I can't, it's too loud." I mumbled my eyes darting around, I took a deep breath and as quick as the voices and visions were there, they were gone, I looked around to see everyone watching me. "It stopped." I whispered, I looked at Theo and grew angry, "You!" I snapped going towards him, "You did this to me!" I shouted. "I didn't do anything!" He defended himself.

"Really?!" I retorted yanking my shirt sleeves up and turning my leg so you could see part of the bruise, "And you know what I was just screaming about?!" I shouted, "That was because of you, ever since you decided to attack me in the school I see you everywhere!" I shouted, he regained his composure and a smirk covered his face, "Do you really like me that much? You see me everywhere." He said slyly. I didn't hesitate to reach up and slap him, I felt Brett grab my arms afterwards, "Stay away from us!" I snapped to Theo before shaking my way out of Brett's grip and stalking off to the car.