Chapter 6

A/N: Once again I'm just specifying that most things in this book will not be in order with the show.

Aurora's P.O.V 1 Week Later

"What is the line up for this fine movie evening?" I asked dropping myself onto the couch and using Stiles as a pillow. Stiles groaned as we heard the doorbell ring well Scott was upstairs in his room, doing who knows what. "I'll get it." I told him as I stood up, "I'll go with you." He announced following me, which I thought was a bit odd, but didn't think anything of it. "Oh, hey babe. What are you doing here?" I asked seeing Brett outside, "I thought we were having a movie night?" Brett asked confused, I gasped, "Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I forgot to tell you. I'm having a movie night with Scott and Stiles." I said, feeling stupid for forgetting to tell him.

"Oh, it's okay. So I'll just see you tomorrow?" He asked pulling me into him, I blushed because Stiles was watching us intently, almost glaring at Brett. "Yes, I'll see you tomorrow." I answered quickly, becoming uncomfortable with Stiles looking, Brett noticed and kissed me quickly before heading off to his car to leave. "Stiles what the heck were you staring at us like that for?!" I asked shutting the front door immediately. He shrugged, "Don't worry about it." He shrugged walking back to his spot on the couch, "What did Brett want?" Scott whined from the living room scaring me. I jumped placing a hand on my heart, "I forgot to tell him that I was having a movie night with you guys so he still thought it was just going to be me and him." I explained.

"Oh, I mean honestly he could've stayed. I don't mind that much." Scott shrugged making me roll my eyes. I grew confused seeing Stiles tense at the mention of Brett. "You okay Stiles?" I asked smiling softly at him. He smiled in return, I tried to keep my face neutral all though on the inside I was confused and to be honest, mad at his behavior. He's never been like this towards me, it's so out of character. I mean yes he's always called me beautiful and stuff, but so does Scott, it's just a brotherly love kind of thing.

Although lately it's felt like he didn't mean it in that manner. I sighed shrugging it off as he finally answered, "I'm fine." He said, his jaw clenching as he saw my phone light up, I smiled seeing a message from Brett, "I miss you." He sent with a picture of him pouting. I smiled, "I miss you too, but I've got to go, Stiles is about to rip my phone away from me." I replied quickly.

"Okay, Stiles seems a little off today, be careful, please." He replied just as quick as I did.

"I will." I sent and locked my phone.

"What did he want?" Stiles asked, causing me and Scott to both look at him, slightly loosing my temper, "Why does it matter Stiles?" I snapped. Scott placed his hand on my shoulder, silently telling me to calm down. I let out a deep breath, "Well?" I asked calmly. Stiles looked back and forth between me and Scott, "I um uh." He let out, not making any sense. I raised my eyebrows at him. "Have you really thought this whole time that me calling you pretty and being so nice to you was just some brotherly love thing?" Stiles snapped standing up, his temper showing, ever since the nogitsune he's been different. I cowered back, Scott protectively standing in front of me.

"Stiles, maybe you should just go home for the night, we can talk about this tomorrow." Scott sighed, not wanting to make the situation worse I didn't dare to say anything. "Fine." Stiles agreed, regretful of his choice of words. He left without another word, "Scott, what do I do?" I asked, my voice cracking due to anxiety. "All you can do is tell him that you don't feel that way about him. Then we just hope for the best." Scott said calmly, I took a deal breath. "Okay." I sighed. "I'm going to my room." I mumbled grabbing my phone and walking upstairs.