Chapter 4

I snuck off to go to detention level. To see the enemy. Loki.
I arrived and he looked at me and smiled a genuine smile.
"What do you want? You taking up Furys offer on a magazine" I smirk.
"You confuse me mortal-"
"Alice" I interrupt.
"Alice, sorry, I don't understand you. You seem to have taken a hold on me"
I looked at him eyebrow raised.
"I want to tell you something personal but there are eyes and ears everywhere" he says referring to the cameras.
At that moment I use my forcefield to create one on the inside of the cage and I put myself in there with him. Stupid right? I know. But I feel drawn to him and I wanna know what he has to say.

"You put yourself in here. Brave"
"Thanks"
"Why a black forcefield?"
"We can't be seen or heard in here"
"Good."
"What do you want to tell me?"
"During my exile I met a woman and she said that in my future there would be a girl. An Asgardian girl. That would save me from the path I have placed myself upon. She said we'd be bonded at first sight"
"Love at first sight? I don't believe in it"
"I believe you may be the girl. Who are you parents?"
"My dad was human his name was Howard but I never met my mother. You see I don't have the same mother as Tony were only half siblings"
" It is possible that your mother is of Asgard your powers certainly didn't come from your father"
"Look Loki this game you're playing isn't gonna work on me I -"
He kissed me. It was so sweet and gentle nothing like you'd expect the villain to be. He pulled me close so that our bodies almost became one. Sparks wasn't the correct word for what I felt it was much bigger, fireworks? Explosions?
It felt like my soul was reaching for his.

Loki's P.O.V

She didn't believe me. For once I was telling the truth.
I did what I had to it was the only thing I could think of to do in this moment.
I grabbed her and pulled her close and kissed her. My entire body became alive. Electricity coursing through my veins. The prophecy was correct. She's the one.
It feels like my soul is reaching for hers.

A/N
Short I know I'm sorry but I had to get some Alice x Loki action in there.
Ship name?