Chapter 25

We had made it to Greenwich and were currently placing the poles in the correct places.

Suddenly the Ark came crashing through the water, destroying everything in its path. Malekith. People were running round screaming in panic. The boyfriend-murdering-bastard walks casually out of his shitty-ass ship with his head held high, looking up inspecting the beauty that is the convergence. Yes I am extremely salty. We could probably use some help with this, I could call my brother but that would remove the pleasure of killing Malekith myself.

Thor swiftly landed in front of Malekith, they had a short conversation before Malekith threw his arms out in front of him dramatically as he released the Aether upon Thor and in turn Thor was thrown (rather painfully) back. In an attempt to fight back, Thor stands but is once again flung back by the force of the Aether. I should probably help.

I step forward, making my presence known to Malekith and he smiles darkly at me. "Ah, the mortal" He spoke.

"Half mortal" I growled.

"Oh yes, how's your little Asgardian Prince?" He laughed.

I lunged without warning and punched him in the face "You prick!" I screamed.

I brought a white-hot flame to my hand and put it on his face, he screamed in pain and tried to use the Aether to throw me away from him. But I have learned how to protect myself against it and brought a force-field up to stop it hitting me. Thor came running again and Malekith's attention was taken from me for a single moment so I knocked him to the floor.

"You know with all that power I thought you'd hit harder" Thor said only riling Malekith up more.

Malekith began to draw himself upwards and the Aether swirls around him the shades of blood red and black mixing perfectly, it would be pretty if it wasn't a dark force.

"Loki was right you're an imbecile" I muttered looking at the Aether.

Thor glanced at me momentarily whilst laughing and then threw Mjolnir at Malekith, sending him flying backwards, crashing into his little minions behind him, also some concrete pillars and a vehicle.

"I'll deal with him, you get these people out of here" Thor orders as he runs after Malekith.

"Typical" I moan.

Loki's P.O.V

I sat on the Asgardian throne portraying myself as Odin. I have done it! I have finally done it! The only thing missing is my dearest Alice. I am told she is currently with my idiot brother fighting Malekith, I assume she will be successful - she always is - and then I will reveal myself to her and we can rule the Nine Realms together and live happily with our child. I will finally be happy.

Alice's P.O.V

"My Aunt, I can't find my Aunt!" A girl around 7 panicked.

"Hey! Hey! Calm down I'll help you find her" I assured her.

"Where was she?" I asked.

"Over there" She pointed to a coffee shop.

"Then that's where we will look" I smiled at her.

We walked towards the coffee shop and went inside to find the place empty. "Well, she's not here, we'll keep looking" I said. I noticed a phone on the wall. "Wait here a second" I told her.

I picked up the phone and dialled Tony's number. "This is Tony Stark A.K.A Ironman, I am unavailable at the moment or I am ignoring you" the beep sounded and I took a deep breath.

"Hey Tony, it's Alice. I'm back on Earth and I'm in Greenwich fighting Malekith, come pick me up when this is over okay? I love you, bye" I hung up.