Chapter 8

"Shut it down Dr Selvig" Tony commanded hovering above him.
"It's too late! She can't stop now she wants to show us something a new universe" he replied.
"Okay" Tony said as he shot at the cube.
A blue force wrapped around it and with a bang sent us backwards.
"Did you have too?"
"Worth a shot"
"The barrier is pure energy it's unbreachable " Jarvis said.
"You think?" I said to Jarvis.
"Plan B" Tony said as we both looked at Loki and lowered.
Tony walked along as his suit got took off him. I followed closely behind.
"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity" Loki said.
"Actually I'm planning to threaten you"
"You should have left your armour on for that"
I glared at Loki, stupid comment he knows I'm ready to put a forcefield on him.
"Yeah, it's seen a bit of mileage and my sisters here and you've got the glow stick of destiny. Would you like a drink?"
"Stalling me won't change anything"
"No no no threatening. No drink? You sure? I'm having one"
"The Chitauri are coming. Nothing will change that. What have I to fear?"
"The Avengers" I said. Loki looked at me confused. "That's what we call ourselves sort of like a team" I explained.
"Earths mightiest heroes type thing" Tony said.
Fuck yeah I'm mighty!
"Yes I've met them"
"Yeah it takes us a while to get any traction il give you that one but let's do a head count here your brother the demigod, a super soldier a living legend who kinda lives up to the legend, a man with breathtaking anger-management issues, a couple of master assassins, my sister and you big fella you've managed to piss off every single one of them"

"That was the plan"
"Not a great plan" I retorted arms crossed.
I went and got a drink, whiskey is what I need right now.
"When they come and they will, they'll come for you." Tony said.
"I have an army"
"We have a Hulk"
"Oh I thought the beast had wondered off"
"You're missing the point there's no throne there is no version of this where you come out on top maybe your army comes and maybe it's too much for us but it's all on you because if we can't protect the Earth you can be damn well sure we'll avenge it" Tony says taking a sip of his whiskey.

Great speech bro
Thank you-Tony

We look at each other and I see Loki staring looking confused.

"How will your friends have time for me when they're so busy fighting you?" Loki says to Tony.
Shit. I put an invisible field around his chest.
Loki tried to take over him but it wouldn't work he looked very confused.
"This usually works" he said
I giggled.
"Jarvis anytime now" Loki grabbed his throat.
I knew this was part of Tony's plan so I did nothing the Mark 5 would be here soon.
"You will all fall before me"
"Deploy!"
Tony got thrown out of the window. I ran to the edge and watched as the Mark 5 wrapped itself around him I let out a sigh of relief.
I looked to my left and saw Loki had been knocked down by it.
"Haha karma bitch"
"And there's one other person you pissed off his name was Phil" Tony said then he shot Loki causing Loki to fall to the ground. Again.

Then the portal opened and the Chitauri began flooding through.
"Right. Army"
"Tony go"
Tony flew off in the direction of the army.

I turned and saw Loki had stood. I faced him and walked slowly towards him, he didn't seem like he was going to attack.

"I'm sorry" he said and he kissed me softly on the lips.

Il be honest it felt great. I could even go as far as to say it felt right.

But of course I pulled away.

I punched him in the face.

"That was for Phil" I said as I ran off the edge.

"Alice wait!"

I began to fly upwards towards the oncoming Chitauri blasting them as I passed them.

I then discovered another power.