Chapter 24

We arrive in London in an abandoned building and walk towards what I assume is Janes car.
It has smashed windows and a lot of graffiti, I think she needs a new car.
Thor squeezes himself into the car whilst I step in perfectly.
"So, who's Richard?" Thor asks obviously jealous.
"Really?" Jane replies annoyed.

We drive back to Janes apartment and when we step in I notice a the girl -Darcy was it- jump up, whilst Thor hangs Mjolnir on a coat hanger.
He looks at me innocently whilst I chuckle.

"Jane!" Darcy says.
"Hey." Jane replies exhausted.
"You can't just leave like that. The whole world is going crazy. All the stuff we saw is spreading. Did you go to a party?" Darcy rambles.
"Erik!" Jane says in surprise.
Oh he's the scientist from the Tesseract incident. The Loki incident. Loki. I sigh sadly.

"Where are your pants?" Jane asks Erik as I step out of my trance.
"Oh, he, uh... He says it helps him think." a man answers.

"Okay, well, I'm going to need everything you've got on this. All the work you've been doing on gravimetric anomolies, everything." Jane states
"Okay." Erik replies.
"Are you well, Erik?" Thor asks concerned.
"Your brother's not coming, is he?" Erik asks seriously
"Loki is dead." Thor replies sadly.
"Oh, thank God! I.. I mean't, I'm so sorry." Erik rambles and I glare but Thor gives me a scolding look.
"Thank you." Thor thanks Erik as they hug.

Everyone's sat around the table but I'm sat in the corner on the floor holding my knees to my chest. Trying not to break down.

Darcy notices me and comes and sits beside me.

"So uh Jane told me you were with Loki" she awkwardly tries to start a conversation.
I nod.
"What was he like? All I know about him is that he tried to take over New York" she smiles trying to comfort me but I cringe at the word 'was' because it means he's gone.
"He was everything you'd want him to be" I smiled at the thought of him.
"So he wasn't a psycho?" she questioned.
"Maybe a little bit but aren't we all?" I laughed.

We look to Erik as we notice he's rambling above a map so we both stand to see what's going on.

"All the great constructions, the Mayans, the Chinese, the Egyptians.  They made use of the gravitational effects of the Convergence. And they left us a map." He says as he rules the lines on the map "Stonehenge, Snowden, the Great Orme. These are all coordinates taking us... Here." His finger lands on Greenwich.
"Greenwich?" Ian questions in disbelief.
"The walls between worlds will be almost non-existent. Physics is going to go ballistic. Increases and decreases in gravity, spatial extrusions... The very fabric of reality is going to be torn apart." I say.
Everyone looks to me in surprise.
"What? I'm a Stark." I state.
Thor calls Mjolnir to him, ready for battle.
"I better get my pants." Erik states.